Chapter 10

Nixs POV

I look at the bed again Asher must have snuck out. She does this either having nightmares or the negativity around her. Sighing I decided to head to the cafeteria.

I saw  Ruby,Blake and yang  siting with them Ruby was talking to yang about  a Grimm Weiss and her had encounter. I listen "Yang she was big and had weird fluffy fur and she was really nice ohh but Weiss took me away from my her!" She puffed her cheeks. I eat real fast and went to find Asher so first where she would be.. I went to  the library.

"Ah!"I run and saw Weiss on top of Asher " What happened?" Weiss got up quickly and left with out whisper something to Asher It was to low for me to hear.

"So are going to tell me what happened or not?" She grunted then smiled " Nope, anyway Kronos is back from his mission. We need to see him." So we went to team KRWN dorm.

Ritsu POV

I'm not much of a morning person so to wake myself up I'll just have some food.
I grab a drink of water and waffles the others must of left since they weren't at there usual spot.

I place my plate down and began eating i felt someone grab my one of my fox ear's "Hey who let an animal eat with us you should be eating down there.Like the animals that you're." He grabbed my food and smashed it to the ground.

"What wrong not good enough." He pushed me he was about throw a punch  "Tell me what is your reason for doing this." I look up and saw a wolf black haired faunas holding the boy fist. I saw him flinch and back away from the person.

"I-I sorry." He said to me before run away "Are you alright." I turn toward the faunas "Yeah thanks uh?" Smiling the faunas bow a little "I'm River Rosaline and I know who you are. Well i must be going have a nice day Ritsu." He walks away I waved goodbye then it hit me

" Asher has a brother ?!"