Chapter 5

3 POV

Ritsu awoke to the smell of Asher's scent . Looking over at her bunk he noticed her standing there cleaning her weapon.

" So how was the trip to beacon?" He said getting off his bed as he walk near her " It was fine." She says going over to the desk,Ritsu look at the other bed below his where his partner Lucas.His bed was empty ritsu looked over to asher as he smiled.

" Well Lucas and I have classes in the morning and you guys have your in the afternoon , guess Lucas is already in the cafeteria . So I'm going to eat breakfast.See ya later Asher." He had said before leaving the two teammates alone.

Ritsu got a tray and putting his regular meal on though it was mostly sweet. As he sat next to Lucas who was far to busy on his scroll to be bother by the noise around him.After Ritsu had finally finished his breakfast he check the time they only had a few minutes to get to class.Her looked at his partner before tapping on his shoulder hopping to et his attention.

"Lucas......Hello , stop ignoring me." he grumble as he kept tapping on him which then finally got his friend attention sighing he stood up " Alright.Fine let's go." he turned off his scroll they went to their class.

-time skip-

" Hello class. Today I want you to write why you chosen this school.Also tell me a little about yourself." Ritsu smirked and started writing and Lucas just look at the paper

'I didn't get to choose.What should I tell them about me.'
"What should I do?" Ritsu look over he slid a paper over Lucas open it

^hey calm down . Just say that you want to prove that you can be strong and not lose anyone important.Also that you choose this school because the school help the other hunter and huntress that are unable to do the thing that we do.^

Lucas looked over and Ritsu smiled giving a thumbs up.Then went back to work scribbling .After a few minutes the bell rang all students turned in their assignment .It was the afternoon Ritsu and Lucas go back to their room.They have room to themselves until Asher and Nixs get back from their afternoon classes.

--

" Hey!look it's a letter from grandfather!" Ritsu grabs the letter opening it up.Lucas change to his usual attires " So what did he say?" Lucas question about the letter "He want to know about our other teammate and if I'm doing okay. " he said shrugging his shoulders as he start writing quick letter to his grandfather.

" Cool! let go to vale." Ritsu suggested finishing his letter and stretches he look at Lucas who was looking over notes from their classes Lucas nods close his notebook.

"I'll invite some of our friends .Let me change out of my uniform." ritsu grabbed his usual attires and change in the bathroom.

"Sure I'll see you at the platform."Lucas left going to the platform. After changing out of uniform he went to team B.E.T.A room he knock on their door after he heard come in he went inside.

"Hey, guys!Oh hey Ace, Felix " Ritsu look around the room he saw his friend sitting "Oh hey Ritsu.What do you need ?" blair asked her lion ears twitched "Was wondering if you want to go to ."
Blair frowned "Sorry but, my team has training today.But-" she grabs her brother Ace's " These two can go with you." Fleix chuckles and tips his top hat.

" Sure we'll go I haven't been to vale before so why not." He look at Ace smiling ace only grunted " Fine will go.Blair you-r c-hoking me." Blair let go of her brother she then leaves .

So the group went to the platform where Lucas was waiting "Finally you guys get here lets go." Entering a ship and heading towards vale.