Episode 8: Back to Best Pleasures bar!

Episode 8: Back to Best Pleasures bar!

..::After a weird week, we deserve it, right?::.. 

A couple of days have passed from Sasori's incident. His hand was wrapped up in bandages and in a couple of days he'll be checked up again. These past few days had been odd. I didn't see Tara nor Sasuke much and even Yuki was odd which wasn't normal at all. 

Ever since Itachi returned, no one has been acting normal, mostly the Uchiha household. I don't know the reason why they still act like this especially now, that it was history. I mean, sure the perfect son that they raised oh, so perfectly, all of sudden he did something and it's like the end of the world?! Seriously...I don't see anything wrong. Everyone makes mistakes, the important thing is they learn from it, right?

Oh well, I hope things turn out well for him.

I was making myself comfortable in bed while look through a boring magazine. I wasn't in the mood to start my school work, neither changing out of my uniform to say the least. Today I had no activities, which was a good thing, because I am feeling lazy today. 

As I was finally getting comfortable, the door knocked and the door opened. 

"There you are!" an annoying voice echoed in my ears.

"You could have knocked and waited for me to answer instead of letting yourself in, you know.." I quickly sat up, as I put the magazine away.

"Yeah, well you don't look too busy" Deidara pointed out.

"I was about to get busy...or maybe I was about to change!"

Deidara's face reddened a bit as I said that.

"Anyway, what do you want?" I spoke quickly to avoid getting into that subject.

"Ah..yeah. Yuki...said to come and get you since he's going be a little late today. He's staying for an extra 30 minutes of training today." he said after realizing what the question was.

"So much for my lazy day..I have to change now, seriously" I said pushing him out of my room.

"You sure you don't need any help?" he smirked and I closed the door in front of him and locked it.

"I mean in choosing your clothes, yeah" he called out from the other side of the door.

"The nerve..." I muttered to myself. "Just wait downstairs!"

I opened my wardrobe and grab my leather jacket and some black pants. I went for a white t-shirt that said 'Rock n Roll'. I quickly undressed and folded my uniform neatly on the chair so, I would put it the laundry basket later for washing and put on my clothes that I chose. I wore my black boots for the tonight, to feel comfortable yet to look good too. I grabbed my studded shoulder bag and put in my keys, purse and my cell phone. 

Why the change of clothes? Well, tonight I am going out with the usual group.