Episode 5 : The pretty boys

Yuki's POV

As soon as me, Sasori and Deidara were ready, we left for our soccer match that was organised by the schoo's soccer team. We headed straight the school ground and there were already the others alongside with other students who came to watch the game.

I was pretty confident that we would win this game. I smirked as I was thinking but then I remember that earlier this morning, Kazumi had left without telling me anything. Maybe she told Tara but still, it wasn't like her to leave.

"Oi, Yuki? You're still here with us?" Deidara waved a hand infront of me.

"I was just thinking, that's all" I replied, scratching my head.

"Must be some chick that you saw eh?" Deidara smirked putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Not at all" I pushed him off of me and we walked in the ground as the game was about to begin soon.

Kazumi's POV

I almost forgot that today was Yuki's soccer match and I made it halfway through the game but he didn't notice me that I was there. I left as soon as it ended without him knowing I was there. After all they won and I was very happy but I didn't want to stick around because I had some other stuff to do and other people to meet.

My cell phone beeped once and it was a text message. I read it and hurried to meet my friend who was waiting for me at the coffee shop near the mall.

I arrived late but I guess a girl always arrives late when she is meeting someone...no it's not a date.

I entered the coffee shop and I was greeted by a female waitress smiling at me.

"Do you need a table ma'am?"

"I'm actually meet-" I started saying but I was cut off by another person who was behind the waitress.

"She is with me, miss" he said politely.

He was tall and handsome; his black long hair was tied in loose ponytail. He was wearing a white shirt with 3 buttons undone and black trousers. He pushed up his round sunglasses up and smiled at me.

The waitress was in awe as she saw the man standing there. I followed him to his table and sat down facing him. I could feel people looking at us and it was a bit uncomfortable to have people staring at us. 

"Thank you for coming, Kazumi" his voice was soft.

"Yeah, it was nothing. The others don't know about this." I sighed.

"Sneaky as ever" He smiled at me.

"That's because I am a ninja." I giggled. "Anyway, why did you ask me? You could have asked someone like Yuki or maybe Sasori?"

He took a sip from his glass and looked at me.

"I trust you keep a secret."

We sat there for a while talking about us, people stopped looking now but still took that occasionally look just to check if we were still there. My cell phone rang and the name showed it was Yuki. I stood there for a moment, wondering whether I should get that or not. I pressed the button and put it by my ear.