Episode 6: What a way to start the week!

Episode 6:  What a way to start the week!

..::It's boring Monday and this had to happen?!::.. 

Kazumi's POV

The next day after school, we had our activities that I wasn't in the mood for. Tara had drama and apart from that, after her school activity she had a dance lesson as well which means on Mondays, I rarely get to hang out with her. I, on the other hand had Karate while Yuki had none for today.

In the Dojo, our teacher Gai was a very energetic person and strangely enough a student had developed anobsession towards Gai's way of thinking too. To be more honest, the student looked a bit like him as well with his bowl haircut but nevertheless, he was ok. Then there was Neji, Tara's boyfriend...at the moment.

After the training session was over, we all headed to take a shower and change. I grabbed my bag and was about to leave when I heard two female voices coming from outside the dojo.

"Who is he waiting for?"

"And he is dressed nicely too. If it's her, I don't know what he sees in her, I mean she is full of herself especially with her red hair."

'Oh, so they're talking about me? And who is waiting for whom?' I thought to myself as I walked out seeing the students who were talking. I just smiled at them. A smile is the best way to get back to those who hate you after all.

"Deidara, what are you doing here? Are you that creepy stalker that they mentioned this morning?"

"No. I'm waiting for you, silly!" he said looking at me.

"But why?" I asked clueless.

"You said it yourself. A stalker that has been hanging around here..."

"I can take care of myself. Why don't you guide someone else?" I said tilting my head.

He sighed and grabbed my hand and started to walk forward.

"I can walk, you know." I quickly pulled my hand and walked beside him.

We continued walking in silent and I remembered those girls saying he was dressed nicely. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and he was indeed. Nothing flashy, just ordinary black trousers and a T-shirt but they fitted him well.

"So, where you heading to?" I asked breaking the silence.

"No where particular. I thought I'll pick you and hang out with Yuki then."

"Oh,so you're looking good in front of your best friend by bringing him his sister home." I giggled.

"Yeah, well you should thank me!"

"Like I said I didn't needed to be picked up."

"Don't be so stubborn!" he quickly respond.

"And don't be so arrogant!" I shot back to him which shut him up for now.

After that we continued walking in silent, I did not dare say another word as now I know I got him mad. To make matters worse, it was taking a long time to arrive home. I could feel the tension between us build up and I wasn't enjoying it.

'Say something!' I thought as I looked at the shop displays to disturb myself as we were walking.

Up ahead I saw Naruto with his friends. He saw us and came over to stop us.

"Oi, you two!" he grinned at us.

"Hey Naruto! What's up?" I smiled back.

"Are you two on a date or something?" he said looking at the two of us.

"No! Of course not!" I quickly said. Naruto always gets the wrong idea.

"Oh ok! I'm trying to get Sakura to go out with me but that Sasuke...I can't get rid of him" he sighed.

I saw Sasuke standing there so coolly while Sakura and Ino were next to him. There was Hinata and Shikamaru as well.

"I don't think Sakura is your type, Naruto." I said knowing Hinata's big crush on Naruto.

"Oh, come on! She is hot and she is awesome!"

"Don't let looks device you. She might not be the person you'll think she is. What about Hinata?"

"Hinata is quiet. I barely know her." He said, crossing his hands.

"Get to know her then!" I poked his forehead. "The quiet ones are usually the more fun people rather than the loud ones who tell everything to everyone!"

He stood there for a moment, hoping he would change his mind.

"Well, I'll see. See you later guys!" He left and went up ahead with his friends.

"The quiet ones are fun e? Which one are you then?" Deidara asked as we continued walking.

This question came out of the blue as I was surprised that I was being asked this.

"I'm the unique one" I teased.

"No, you're that stubborn redhead who gets her way." He replied his own question.

"If you knew the answer, why did you bother asking me?" I asked, making his question pointless since he answered it himself.

"You're annoying, you know?" he stated after a while and we continued walking until we arrived at my house. Finally.

I unlocked the door and went inside, followed by Deidara. I called out Yuki to see if he was at home.

I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs and he was hurrying. Guess he's excited to see me?

"You guys, we got to head out now!" Yuki almost yelled.

"Dude, we just got here. What's up?" Deidara asked him as he sat down on the couch.

"Get your ass off, Sasori is in hospital!"

"What?!" we both said looking at Yuki.

Yuki ran to the closet and he brought his coat and out it on. I quickly put on mine again as Deidara did the same.

"I don't know what happened but Itachi called me." He kept on saying as we headed out of the house.

"Itachi? Is he back in town?" Deidara asked him.

'So much for keeping a low profile, Itachi.'

We hopped in a taxi and went straight to the hospital to check on Sasori. We sat there in quiet as many question ran through my mind wondering what happened and if he was OK.

I just hope nothing is too serious.