Episode 4: Sleepover Ruined.

..:: Sleepless night but Strawberry date yum::..

Tara's POV

I noticed Kazumi standing up and heading towards the kitchen and I realized that refreshments were finished. I looked back at the TV watching the boring Horror movie, which wasn't really scary but I think Kazumi wasn't enjoying it because she hates these movies.

Hinata was holding my arm every time a scary part happens and it was adorable to see her like this. If only she hold Naruto's arm like this and not mine! The others were glued to the TV. Yuki and Sasori were horror maniacs to be honest; they loved these movies, Deidara loved them too but wasn't a maniac. Naruto and Kiba looked interested in the movie while Sasuke...he wasn't paying attention, he was looking away for some reason.

"I'm bored!" I said suddenly but my opinion didn't count because I was shushed by the guys.

I looked back on the TV and the guy was mumbling something about to give out the truth while the other one just stood there emotionless until he walked towards the guy and suddenly the TV went black and the dim light we had on went out as well.

"It was getting to the good part!" Naruto shouted. "Holy Cow, are we going to get murdered too, like in the film?"

That's odd, the power went out.

"It's just the power went out idiot." Sasuke replied annoyed by Naruto's over dramatic attitude.

I stood up and remember Kazumi hasn't returned yet but she I was sure that this wasn't a joke because the power supply box is in the basement.

"I'll go get Kazumi"

"How the hell can we see? Can't you bring some flashlights first?" Deidara complained.

"Shut it Blondie. We'll get the flashlights soon." Yuki replied back.

I slowly made my way, bumping in a few people now and then who decided to stand up and stand in the way of my path to the kitchen. Before I went in the kitchen I searched for a drawer which I thought it was nearby and opened it. I searched inside it until I felt the thing I was looking for. A flash light.I switched it on and searched for some more but I only found two more. I threw one to Sasuke and the other one to Yuki who didn't caught it. After he found it on the floor and he switched it on.

"I'll go check the power from down the basement." Sasuke said leaving the room.

I nodded even though he couldn't see me and I made my way to the kitchen where I found the back door open. I made my way out into the little garden and searched for Kazumi.

I looked and couldn't find her.

'Where could she be?' I wondered to myself as I stood there for a few seconds.

I felt a hand on my shoulder which startled me but then I heard a soft voice.

"Tara, it's me"