Episode 10: What do I want?

Episode 10: 

Deidara's POV

School was finished for today. It went on by very fast today considering that it was still Thursday. A useless day to remind you that week is almost over but there's still Friday to face. Although this Saturday we have school, so there's no point in thinking of lazying around but at least it's a half day.

I gathered all my things and walked next to Sasori's desk.

"At least we don't have much homework today"

I nodded.

Yuki came next to us alongside with some other guy named Dan who was the class president.

"Hey Guys, this weekend we need to check Dan's band. They're playing at the park." Yuki announced.

Yuki was the type of guys who likes any kind of music. He does have a good taste in music and knows how to play a guitar but he rarely plays it.

"Yeah, sure thing." we both agreed to him.

"Cool! I'll see you all there then!" he gave us a thumbs up and left us alone.

"I'm thinking of bringing a date with me though....." Yuki said laughing nervously.

"Who's the girl?" Sasori asked, resting his chin on his hand.

"You know Miku from the literature club, the one with the brown hair and big...cute eyes" Yuki explained to him.

"Okay. Well, in that case, I might bring one. What about you Deidara?"

"Hm? A date? Sure I'll bring a date, that's easy." I told them, not really interested in this whole thing.

I remembered that today Yuki had after school activity and that left me and Sasori free. I grabbed my bag as I wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"Why the rush, Deidara?" Sasori said, noticing the rush I had  to leave.

"I am actually fed up that's all. The day was a drag and I just wanna go home now" 

"Well, you have to go on without me, I have to find Mr Hatake for that paper that he was suppose to give me back." he said standing up.

"Oh OK then. I'll see you guys tomorrow then." I waved at them and left the class. I walked down the corridor and it was packed with students who were over as well. I passed by a group of girls who were giggling as they looked me. I needed a date for Saturday but maybe I could just skip it. All these girls wanted was to get attention of other girls so, they could compete and they were kind of the same; sweet, innocent petite girls, which is a good thing.

I walked over my shoe cabinet and got out my shoes. I put my school pair back in the cabinet and closed it. 

I could easily have any girl if I wanted to...

Don't get me wrong I've been on dates with girls but they don't last that long since I get bored easily and no one seems to keep me that interested.

"Deidara. You seen my idiotic brother?" a voice suddenly startled me. I looked up from tying up my shoes and saw that familiar stubborn red head, right in front of me with her ponytail up on her head and her summer uniform.