Episode 9 : The bet

Episode 9 : The bet

..::Win or Lose! I better win though::..

"So, what's your request Kiba ?" I asked, waiting for Kiba to answer. 

He chuckled and grabbed the billiard stick. "If I Win, you own me a date."

There was someone who gasped in the background and someone else who started to make cheering noises. This was a surprise. If I lost I have to go out with Kiba (Who is hot!) but lately I haven't been going out with guys...sure I flirt around but.....

"Fine, doggy boy but if I Win you have to be my errand boy for a day."

Kiba agreed and started to set the balls in their position. He grabbed a stick and handed me one as well. An act of a gentleman? He sharpen the end's stick and positioned himself to push that little white ball that will decides for us which color we have to enter. The person who gets their colored balls in and the black one afterwards wins.

"This should be interesting. Last time Kazumi played billiard, it was a very long time ago." Sasori started talking to the group.

"I'm betting all my money that's she's gonna lose again tonight !"

"No way! She's not that bad.." Deidara butted in the conversation.

"Usually you're the one who keeps saying she sucks at these games. Now she's good!?"

"I'm not saying that un." Deidara sighed loudly.

"I don't know but why make a fuss about it now? We always had a laugh at it..." 

"Yeah I know but the bet is stupid. We never bet things like that."

"Someone's jealous?" Sasori smirked at him.

"Don't get any ideas." Deidara quickly said, looking annoyed at his friend.

"Unless you want another of your fingers injured" 

"Hey guys! Did I miss anything?" someone said from behind them.

It was Yuki. He finally arrived. He was dressed up in a casual blue jean and a white shirt and his red hair was perfect as always. The guy knew how to make the ladies look at him even with regular clothes on. His voice was enough to alarm the girls that Yuki is here, as heads were already turned at his direction awing him, hoping he would ask them out. 

"Just watching your sister losing in a billiard against Kiba." Sasori said empathizing on the word

losing.

"Oh yeah? What's the bet?" He sat down next to Deidara, raising a hand to call the server.

"If she loses, she has to go out with Dog boy" Deidara mumbled.

"Say what? Get Tara to flash her boobs at him!"