Chapter 39

**Sarah's POV**

"I can't believe Sonia is getting married today". Mira yelled dramatically. "And you are married and pregnant". She said pointing a finger at me. "And I broke up with Carl yesterday". She said sitting down. "Why did I do that?". She asked dramatically.

"Don't be such a drama queen". Sonia smiled as Ashley was doing her makeup.

"Shut the fuck". Mira snapped again. "You're getting married. So shut up". She pouted. "Why did I break up with Carl?".

"Oh my god, stop". I laughed. "It's a happy day". I smiled and She glared at me.
"By the way, will Greg be here?". I asked and She nodded.

"Yes. He said He would come. But you never know with him". She sighed.

I haven't seen Greg in a year. After he kissed me, we talked once on the phone and then it looked like He was avoiding me. For a whole year.
He wasn't even there at my wedding. It was small with only family, Sonia, Mira and Lucca's three closest friends. Since we already had our big wedding, we wanted something small this time.

When there was parties or events, he was always out of town or too busy. I tried calling him but nothing.

"Sarah, are you listening?". Mira snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and She rolled her eyes. "I said what about our plans of getting married together and getting pregnant at the same time. You betrayed us first. You got married before us and now you're pregnant". She said still glaring at me. "How far are you?". She asked pointing at my belly.

"6 months". I said trying not to laugh.

"Bitch". She said narrowing her eyes at me. "You look beautiful by the way". She said and I couldn't help but laugh along with Sonia.
"And you Sonia. What's the rush? You've been dating the Guy for 10 months". She said clapping her hands. "You could have waited a little longer". She said standing. "At least until I find the perfect guy too".

"Mira, seriously. You're depressed on my wedding day. That's not cool". Sonia laughed standing up.

"Oh my god". I gasped standing up. "You look beautiful". I said hugging her. "You look perfect". I sighed as I felt my eyes water.

"We said No tears". Sonia laughed looking at me. "I know you're an hormonal mess but don't cry or I'll cry too". She said and Mira walked up to us for a hug.

"I still love you two". Mira said softly making us laugh.

Just then Sonia's mom walked in with her gown.

"YEAH!". Mira yelled making our eyes widened. "It's show time". She smiled brightly.

"Girls. Can I have a moment with my daughter, please?". She said and we smiled nodding.

"Just text us after putting your dress on". Mira smiled at Sonia and she nodded before we left.

"I can't believe she's getting married". Mira said and I heard her sniff.

"Mira, are you crying?". I laughed. "Who's the hormonal mess again?". I teased.

"I'm just proud of you two. Shut up". She rolled her eyes. "You are the one who has been crying for Hours because your husband was fifteen minutes late to pick you up". She said and I glared at her.

"I'm pregnant and I was hungry". I snapped and turned around.
Just then She received a text. She looked at her phone and sighed. "I have to pick up my sister to bring her here. She doesn't know where the resort is". She sighed annoyed. I laughed.