Chapter 3

Crystal's POV

We're alone now. I'm not sure what to do really. I'm just standing here in a room with my sister, my dream Pokémon, and two boys I don't know.

"So what are your names?" Adam asks. "My name's Ivy," Ivy blurts out. "And my name's Crystal," I say, a little calmer. I stare at the two of them. Adam has brown hair, brown eyes, and a tall body. Logan has blonde hair, hazel eyes, and is fairly tall but not as tall as Adam.

"So, your favorite Pokémon is an Axew?" I ask. "Yep, but Eevee's cool too," he says. I smile. "It's starting to get late. What should we have for dinner?" Ivy says.

"Well, do you guys like Sitrus berries? There's some Sitrus berry jam in the fridge. We can make sandwiches," I say. "Sure," Adam says. Logan nods.

We all walk into the kitchen, Logan lagging behind. I wonder why he isn't saying anything.

Ivy gets the jam out from the fridge and we start making sandwiches. We all end up making a second sandwich.

When we're done, we start take our Pokémon to the little Pokémon bedroom. We walk inside the room. When our Pokémon see the inside of the room, however, they run out.

We all walk up to them. "What's wrong Jiggleypuff?" Ivy asks. "Jigg-Jiggley," Jiggleypuff whimpers with pleading eyes. "Do you not want to sleep in there?" she asks. Jiggleypuff shakes her head. "You too?" I ask Eevee. Eevee shakes her head too.

"Ok, you can sleep in our room tonight," I say to the small Pokémon. I start to carry her back to our bedroom, and the others follow with their Pokémon. I look out the window in the back and can slightly see the sunset over the trees.

Wow. This is all ours.

-----------------------------------------------

Ivy reaches over and taps me late at night to wake me up. "What?" I mumble. "I'm having trouble falling asleep, I have to much energy," she says.

I feel something underneath my arm. Eevee is snuggled up to me like a teddy bear.

"Uh, I'm not sure what to do," I say. Then suddenly, Jiggleypuff jumps into the bed and starts to sing. Her soft song pushes gently on my eyelids.

I see Ivy's eyes shut just before mine.

(A/N) Do you guys like it? Vote, comment, follow!!