Chapter 6

A/N

I'm so sorry I've been getting really lazy with updating my books ;-; I know it's been about half a year since I posted something for this, so I'm doin it now. Here ya go 0~0

-------------------------------------

Ivy's POV

I stare up into the eyes of the giant figure. Crystal and I have seen this one before, I remember it. I look over at her. She doesn't seem to be recognizing it.

I know this one. Why can't I think of the name? Whichever it is, we're in a dangerous situation. That thing could crush us if it wanted to.

A growl rattles inside its throat. Our Pokémon step forward to face the giant. What should we do?

Suddenly, the Pokémon lunges towards me. Stay calm. Think fast. Protect yourself.

Just before I jump back, I realize it is surrendering. It's eyes sparkle as it lands on its stomach. It looks up at me expectantly. What in the world?

Its gaze is pointed directly at my pocket. I glide my hand to the spot.

That's right. Now I remember.

I remove the object and look at it. The Pokémon opens its mouth, the desire glistening in its pupils.

I toss the apple at it and it crunches it to pieces. "I see, you're just hungry!" I laugh. I didn't even know Pokémon of that size and type ate fruit.

Turning to Crystal, I open my mouth to speak. Adam gets there before me. "What Pokémon is that?" he asks.

"That's a Charizard. You haven't heard of them before?" Crystal remarks. That's right, that's what it was.

"I didn't know big guys like him would accept apples, but he seems really content," I comment.

The large, orange creature is still looking up at me. "You should try and catch him, Ivy. You kinda saved our butts, you know? Two Pokémon in one day. That's pretty good progress."

I nod, pulling out a Pokéball. Alright, catch this big guy for me.

Extending my arm, I throw the ball towards him. He doesn't struggle.

"Anyone else think we should head back?" Logan suggests. I turn to face him. "I'm pretty satisfied," I tell him, holding up the Pokéball that contains my new Charizard. The rest of us agree on going back.

That was the beginning, I guess. I'm getting a good feeling about this.

-------------------------------------

A/N

Alright, hope you liked that! I will try to update more often and not be so lazy :/ Whale, I'll see you next time!

*Sticks the butter side of a piece of toast on the bottom of my feet so that it is impossible for it to fall butter side down that way I can fly*

(If you sneezed while reading this, was you X3)