Part 1 - Capture

Dew loved water. Three year old Dew was the son of Turtle, who he thought was the greatest SeaWing of all time. Dew, unlike most dragons of his time, was a hybrid. This used to be outlawed for it contaminated the pure blood. But now, after the great war of Pyrrhia was over that law has been removed.

               Dew swam as fast as he could through the cold water behind his friends. "Come on, keep up," yelled Octi as he swerved to avoid a school of Claw fish. Some of Dew's scales tinged slightly pink. Octi (pronounced Oc - tie) was Dew's best friend. He was one of Dew's three friends. At the moment Dew, Octi and Flurry were swimming away from the fish in their game of Capture (the SeaWing equivalent to Tag.) Octi's giant body for the age of four was blocking Dew's view almost completely as he caught up. Dew slowed his speed to listen for Oral who was the fish in their game. Nothing, Dew turned around to find himself face to face with Oral. Oral was a light turquoise Dragonet who strangely preferred to be the Fish rather than the runners in the game Capture. "Your it" Oral flashed in Aquatic to Dew. Not again, Dew thought to himself.

               They played the game for a long time until Dew was called in for Dinner. Dew left his friends then swam off towards the palace. I wonder if we're eating fish or that berry stuff again  Dew wondered as he entered his home. Dew passed through the doorway and into the dining room. Dew's little sister Aqua sat in her little seat at the table. She was not yet old enough to play Capture with Dew. Aqua like her brother was able to change her scale color and her aquatic color because of their RainWing mother. Dew sat on the hard stone and started eating his fish and berries. They tasted good, like a Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry hybrid. Dew's fish on the other hand, was AMAZING! Any fish to Dew was amazing but it was his favorite, Salmon. But something was missing. Where was Turtle!

              A/N Thanks for reading, fell free to let me know about  grammatical mistakes or anything. Who do you think is Dew's mother, guess in the comments section below. I write every week on Thursday at lunchtime.