Part 2 - the Story of Darkstalker

"Mom, wheres dad" Dew asked his mother.

               "Duty calls." Kinkajou replied

               "Again?"

               "Your father has tendency to well, lose things" Kinkajou replied with a worried sigh.

               The next day was Aqua's birthday, fish cakes and a celebration all day, after all they were of royal blood. Aqua was now two years old, soon she could play capture with Dew, it was exciting. Water rockets exploded into confetti left and right in the new repaired Summer palace. But still today something was missing  Dew thought.

               All the bright colors of water rockets and confetti were driving Dew insane, he launched out of the water and out into the warm summer sun. It was nice, the sun, Dew had heard before that RainWings loved the sun, but Dew had never really gone out much. Dew started to glide above the dark waters. Seagulls flew overhead and fish swam below, it was great, until... A dragon burst into Dew sending him flailing into the ocean. What was that- no who was that? Dew arose from the water to find himself staring into the eyes of Turtle.

               "Dad what are you doing here?" Dew questioned

               "I could ask you the same" Turtle replied

               "It's Aqua's birthday and I'm getting some sun, now what about you"

               "How could I have forgot about her birthday" Turtle said then dove into the cold water.

               The next few hours were boring. Turtle remained anonymous and no one seemed to be paying any attention to Dew. Dew paced in his bedroom. Glowfish emitted a blue light across his bare room. I wonder what dads up to, Dew wondered. Turtle entered the room. "Son, let me tell you a story" Turtle said firmly. Dew sat on his comfy sponge bed and listened.

               "Many years ago a dragon named Darkstalker was born. This dragon was no ordinary dragon, he was an animus. Animus dragons have great power, the power to enchant. Darkstalker was clever, he used his power to create a talisman that could use his magic without taking up his soul. Once he had this talisman he killed his father in a way i dare not tell you. He became a highly feared dragon throughout the land, but one day he was trapped inside Jade mountain, that mountain no longer stands today. Darkstalker's talisman was used for evil often, so seeing this I made my own that could not be used for evil. As you know, I am an animus."

                 A/N Sorry this one is short, but more are coming every Thursday, or if I feel like it earlier. I really hope you enjoyed part 2, many questions must be answered but don't worry, I will answer them.