Chapter 4

Aria's p.o.v

When we got out of the car we had came to a big pretty house. I was holding lijah's hand , well more like fingers so I wouldnt get scared. When we entered inside I stoped , it was like the inside of barbies dream house although nothing was pink.

" do you like it ?" lijah said as he knelt beside me . I couldn't say anything I simply nodded my head.

" would you like to meet the rest of our family ?" he asked me .

I began to worry " what if they don't like me ?" I whispered

" non sense they will love you now come on " he stood up and cleared his throat

" Niklaus , kol please join us by the door , we have someone we would like you to meet " he called out and them smiled again.

Soon two boys came , one had sandy blonde hair and cute blue eyes and the other one had dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. They reminded me of Josh and Jake. I began backing up and hid behind lijah , I was scared , they are gonna hurt me , like Josh and Jake did when no one looked.i started to whimper .

" shush shush aria , they are not gonna hurt you they are your uncles " lijah said trying to calm me. He held on to me and rubbed my back. He began whispering something I couldn't hear. I slowly peeked at the two boys and saw them smiling softly.

" do you want to try that again ?" lijah asked and I nodded slowly.

The blonde one came first and bend down to my level " hello little one , my names Niklaus and I guess you could call me uncle Nik or just Nik " he chuckled and smiled showing some dimples .

I smiled a little " my names aria and you can call me well .. Aria " I spoke

They all begun laughing and I felt like I was about to blush. He patted my head and left out the door , soon the sound of car was heard and then nothing. The other boy steped forward.

He also knelt besides me and smiled " hello darling , my name kol , so I u can call me uncle kol or uncle handsome , the choice is yours " he said and kissed the top of my palm i blushed , I felt like cindrella. I think lijah got mad when he said that.

" kol go over the line once more and you'll have me to deal with , understand ?" lijah told him sternly.

" yes yes Elijah , jeez take a chill pill once a while " kol muttered, Elijah just glared at him and kol left before lijah could say another word.

I found the argument a little funny and also that lijah was the only one who didint have a weird accent and started to giggle a little . Elijah looked down at me and smiled " something funny ?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

" nope " I smiled and then looked around ," where's bekah "

" right here " she said as she walked in wearing different clothes than before.

" I think it's time we show you to your room and help you get settled in" Elijah said

He held my hand while we walked up the long stairs I almost tripped twice but luckily lijah caught me.

We soon reached a hall full of doors , we walked until the last door and stoped .

" close your eyes " lijah said and I began to whimper " please " I begged tears threatening to spill .

He looked at me worriedly and so did bekah " sweety what's wrong ?" she said as she tried to rub my back but I took a few steps back. This is what John would say to me , when he use to smell funny and walk like he was sleepy. And then after that everything would hurt.

No I would not let that happen again , Elijah tried coming forward back then I started to run as fast as I could tears were falling down my cheeks , suddenly Elijah was in front of me and before I could scream he hugged me , a little tight so I could not escape , I tried my best to get out if his grip but i only ended up crying in his chest. He started rubbing his hand on my back and soothing me , i stooed crying and started becoming very tired and the next thing I remember was lijah saying , " I would never hurt you " before I fell asleep.

-----

Almost forgot to do an authors note , well here you guys go , enjoy and well vote/comment what you think ? .

Xoxo Yara