chapter 7

aria's p.o.v

I was sitting in my room drawing when i got bored and thirsty. i decided to go down. i quickly wore my sandles and went.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed a glass of strawberry milk and walked into the living room. i froze and hid behind a table.

There was a woman standing there. She had blond hair like auntie bekah and was tall like daddy. She was staring at the fireplace with her back facing me.

I tried walking back but suddenly my glass of strawberry milk slipped out of my hand and fell on the floor making a loud crash and bursting into many pieces everywhere. I felt a big sting on my right ankle but forgot about that as soon as the woman spoke.

"who's there ?" she asked in an accent like everyone except daddy.

I slowly came from behind the table a little bit scared. I wish daddy was here. when i looked at her i was shocked she looked so much like auntie bekah but older.

She looked at me confused .

" hi " i said in a small voice.

she gave me a small smile " hello my dear , may i ask what your doing here?"

" I live here " i answered. she looked shocked.

She walked towards me and knelt by my side. " sweetheart i think your mistaken."

i shook my head no.

" what is your name sweety ?"

" aria , whats your name?"

" Mother!?" a familar voice half called half yelled.

" Rebekah" the woman said standing up.

I turned around and saw aunti bekah standing there in anger but a little bit shocked.

She looked at me and then at the woman who i believe is my grandma?. As soon as she saw how close we were her eyes shot up and in a second she standing in between us and kept me behind her.

" stay away from her " aunti bekah hissed.

"aria go up to your room immediatly"

aunti rebekah told me in a stern voice .

" but aunti bekah- " i started to protest.

" Now !!! " she told me a little bit harshly . i flinched i wasnt use to her yelling at me . i quickly left the living room only to look back and see the woman give me a small smile.

i wanted to hear what they were gonna say so i hid again behind the table.

I could hear them talking about many things like , killing family , a thousand years , not living to its fullest. all of a sudden aunti bekah begun to cry and i felt bad. The woman the told aunti bekah that she was dying and held her hands. i gasped a little but they didnt hear.

Suddenly she started scoffing and fell to the ground. aunti bekah knelt down and started crying.

The sound of a door opening and closing was heard and several footsteps were heard. I heared hushed whispers and all of a sudden Daddy and uncle nik were in the room looking at rebekah.

" what happened ?" uncle nik demanded.

" she's dead " rebekah sobbed softly.

Uncle Nik and Daddy frowned for a bit. Uncle nik took her body away and came back in a few seconds. Daddy was looking around when he suddenly shouted out " WHERE IS ARIA?!!"

" i told her to go to her room when i saw she was wih esther " . rebekah said , no longer crying but with tears in her eyes. uncle nik and daddy looked worried .Daddy took one step to go to my room so i quickly came out.