chapter 8

This is dedicated to my awesome friend Elijah_Mikaelsonx

Aria's p.o.v

" Aria look at me " elijah said sternly. I slowly looked up.

" Don't you ever think that is going to happen to you , understand. You should know that as long as you are here with us , you are going to be safe. "

i nodded and just hugged daddy back. He kissed my forehead and both my cheeks before carrying me up.

" I believe tonight calls for tripple ice-cream" daddy said smiling.

" WITH CHOCOLATE !! " i straight away perked up.

Elijah chuckled. He then placed me in my booster seat and begun driving to the grill.

* AT THE GRILL *

We sat in a booth. Well daddy did. I sat on his lap. hee hee

I was telling him about some of the things I did in school when matt came by to take our order.

"hey there elijah , aria . What can i get for you guys " matty said

" Three Giant Scoops Of Ice Cream " i giggled and was soon joined by daddy and matty laughing too.

" sweetheart you must eat your dinner first and then"

i pouted " fine "

" so the usual ?" matt asked and daddy nodded and he left.

" so aria i was thinking about taking us on a little trip what do you think?"

daddy ask. my eyes went huge

" really ?! where , where ?" i said smilling huge looking at him.

He chuckled " im not sure maybe a little trip to ohia then perhaps london? what do you say. ?"

I put on a thinking face " whats london ?"

He looked at me amused and then kissed my forehead. " sweetheart london is a place many people there speak like your uncles and aunt" daddy explained and i nodded.

"daddy why dont you talk funny like them?"

"i grew out of it thats the reason" he said and i nodded.

At that momment matty had come with our food. I gently got off daddys lap and sat on next to him in the booth as matt set everything on the table and left.

i eyed the table suspiciously and gasped and looked acusingly at daddy. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow while a small smiled played on his lips.

" where is my ice-cream?"

Daddy sighed " you are only going to get it after you eat all your food."

i pouted " fine" i started eating my chicken tenders and mash potatoes.

After i finished i turned to see daddy looking at someone. i slowly stood on the booth and saw he was nodding at someone. suddenly elena and stefan and damon were at our table.

"ELENA!!!" I squealed and hugged her. She smiled and hugged me back.

"hey there aria " elena giggled.

i smiled. out of the corner of my eye i saw daddy talking to damon and stefan.

"so how are you liking school ?" lena ask and i started babbling all about school and my friends and about everything.

They all were just sitting there looking at me . Even matt stoped and listen. when i was done they were still staring at me . i smiled as an idea popped into my head

" i know im gorgous but staring is super creepy " i said looking at them trying to keep my serious face.

Matt , stefan and elena bursted out laughing. While damon smirked and brought his hand out for a high five with i kindly returned.

Daddy was glaring acusingly at damon. " you are never going to be alone with her ever again salvatore"

damon threw his hands up in defense " hey its not my fault she learns quick."

"yes but it is your fault for trying to teach her in the first place " daddy said through his teeth.

They got into an aguement and i started getting scared . I didnt like it when they yelled. I snuggled closer to elena and hid my head in her jacket.

" You guys stop , your scaring aria " elena i heard tell them and they stoped immidiatly.

i heard a sigh and then i felt daddys hand softly on my back. " aria ? "

i slowly brought my head up and saw daddy half smiling. He then opened his hands. i let go of my grip on elena and jumped into daddys waiting arms and rested my head on the crook of his neck.

" i apologize about that darling " daddy said to me

" yeah , erm im sorry aria " i heard damon say and i nodded.

i started to yawn and thats when daddy chuckled .

" guess its pass someone's bedtime huh? " matt said.

" yes it is, we shall be heading home now. " daddy said as he stood up carrying me in his arms.

" wait what about my ice-cream ?" i said sadly.

" here you go kiddo " matt said handing me a plastic bowl of strawberry and chocolate ice cream with a plasti head.

" thank matty " i said smiling " bye everybody "

i got a many goodbyes and goodnights.

on the way home daddy was telling me that we will be leaving for our trip in two days.

when we reached home. Daddy made me keep my ice cream in the freezer since it was too late for me to eat it now.

i got ready for bed and daddy helpwd tuck me in. i started to yawn again tiredly and looked at daddy who was sitting on the side of the bed stroaking my hair . It felt nice. I was about to close my eyes when i started to remember the dreams.

nobody knew about them. but they keep up sometimes. i usually just find something to do until i sleep again.

"Daddy?" i whispered slowly

" yes dear"

" can you please sleep with me tonight incase i get the dreams again. ?"

he looked confused and then smiled

" of course darling but what dreams?"

" just a few that scare me a little "

" what are they about ?" he asked

" i dont remember i just wake up scared. " i said and looked at him

" Very well just next time come to me or one of your uncles or aunt okay. iy doesnt matter what time, you can to us at anytime." daddy said and i nodded.

he stood up.

" wait for exactly 25 seconds okay" he said and i nodded. when he disapperead i started counting . right on time daddy reappeaered but this time wearing bed clothes. I moved a little so he could climb in.

I hugged his chest as he held me.

" goodnight daddy " i said

" sweet dreams my little aria "

-----------------------

hey guys whats up. sorry it took so long for me to update.

school just statred and im already fed up of 9th grade.

hope you enjoy this chapter. comment me for any spelling errors please

well then vote /comment/fan

love you all yara