Chapter 12

Aria's p.o.v

I dont know how long i was here. It could have been hours but it felt like days. My head was banging like a drum and the stinging cut from my lip wasnt helping either.

The cold doesnt bother me anymore.

During my kidnapping i couldnt help but think about stefan. What was he . He was the monster that were in all the books. His eyes were black.

I miss the old stefan.

I was too weak to do anyhing. I couldnt even undo the knot of the rope that held me to the hook. I kept losing myself and closed my eyes wondering if i will ever open them again.

------

I shot up with a shock as i heard a loud *SLAM!!* and growling?

I also heard a voice but I could place it. It sounded so familiar but I just couldnt.

" Where Is She Salvatore?" I heard.

"Like I would tell you elijah" I heard a chocked sound.

" No but I can compell you.....WHERE IS SHE?!!!"

A moment of silence fell before he spoke.

" Shes downstairs " and after that i heard a snap and a *thump*

I heard footsteps come down fast and suddenly daddy was besides me undoing the knot.

"Aria , I'm terrably sorry. Dont worry we will be home soon. Im promiss you will never be left out of my sight again." Daddy said as he gently carried me in his arms.

I hid my face in the croak of his neck and held on tight.

"you're freezing !" He gasped and wraped his jacket over me.

I soon found myself in Daddys room. Howd we get here so fast?

"Da-dd-y " I whimpered .

"shush sweetheart , just rest but drink this" He told me before pressing a small cup of something red.

I shook my head trying to get away from the cup. I didnt feel like eating or drinking and my lip hurts.to much to do so.

"Aria please it will take the pain away" Daddy incouraged and I did.

I drank all it of it. It was strawberry juice with a kinda sour taste.

I felt my eyes getting droppy.

"Go to sleep Darling i'll be right here while you sleep."

I nodded slightly and slept.

-------

I woke to the whispering around me.

My lip felt fine but that was all. My whole body was sore and i was still cold despite the five blankets on me.

" Elijah you need to wake her. " i thought i heard aunty bekah said.

"I know but -" daddy was saying before i opened my eyes.

"Daddy I dont feel well" I said my throat dry.

Daddy helped me sit up " where does it hurt?"

"Everywhere " I said cluching my tammy as the pain increased.

"Rebekah get me some panadol and brufen. And a thermometer" Daddy told aunty bekah as he kept his hand on my forehead.

Aunty bekah quickly returned and daddy straight away kept the thermometer in my mouth before disinfecting it.

After he removed it. He said something quick to aunty bekah and then pulled me up in his arms.

"Where are we going?" I whispered

Daddy sighed worried " I need to take you to the hospital "

As soon as those words left his mouth, I started to tear up.

"No , I dont wanna go,I dont like it there, no" I cried . I hate hospitals .

" Aria i know you're scared but you have a very high temperature and i cant risk anything" Daddy said as he sat in the car holding me as Aunty bekah drove.

I held on to him tightly , crying and dreading what was to come.

----

A/N

So what do you think?

Hope you liked it.

Comment What you would like to see.

For those who want aria older. Im gonna make a sequel where she is.

So now vote /fan

Btw who noticed the "frozen" refrence. Thats got to be one of my fav disney movies.

xoxo yara.

SNAPCHAT- yarabahman