Chapter 1

Jayden's POV
-------------------

I drove down the calm streets of Charming California. I hadn't been here in several years; I had moved to Seattle with my aunt after my mom died. My father had been in prison then and couldn't take care of me.

My aunt loathed my father and never let him see me and vise versa except once, right after he got out of prison my aunt took me to Charming to see I'm. I was 15 then, now in 25.

I should have gone back to Charming when I turned 18 and was legally an adult, but shortly after my aunt was diagnosed with cancer and I had to stay and help her. She passed 4 years later but I still didn't leave, but this time I didn't want too, I had a boyfriend and a decent job. It wasn't the job I wanted but it paid the bills.

Sadly last year I found out my boyfriend had been cheating on me. I decided then and there I was done with Seattle -too many bad memories- and I would go find my father. I broke up with my boyfriend and put my affairs in order. It took a while to get out of my contract for my apartment so I stayed longer than I wanted, but it gave me time to find a house in Charming and start attempting to find a job.

Pulling up to the small house I had doubts about being here.

What if my father doesn't remember me? What if he doesn't want me here?

No, no he does otherwise Gemma never would have found me.

My aunt had made me take her new changed last name when she took me in. She wanted to make sure my father never saw me again. It was really stupid in my opinion. I had changed it back after I turned 18. Gemma found me one day and I helped me make my decision to move back home. She told me about everything and helped me find a nice house and looked at job listings for me.

I shot Gemma a quick text letting her know that I arrived and was starting to unpack. She texted back saying okay and that I had to come to dinner at her house tonight no exceptions. I tried to tell her that I would be too tired and would want to sleep but she ignored me and told me that she would send some guys over to get me. I didn't respond to her after that and just started unpacking.

Hours later after I finished carrying all my boxes inside, pushing and pulling my couch inside (luckily it wasn't too heavy) I collapsed on the couch. I decided that it would be okay if I rested my eyes for a few hours that way I wouldn't be super tired at Gemma's dinner.

___________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: First chapter of my new SOA story, what did you think. It was a little shorter than I was hoping for but the other chapters will be longer.

I own my OC and anything you don't recognize from the show.

comment

vote

thx:)