Chapter 12

Jayden's POV
-----------------

Its been a few months since that night and a lot has happened.
Me and Happy becoming a couple was the main thing to happen. But it didn't happen instantly. During the few weeks before we got together but after the he told me he was his girl he became really protective and kind of possessive. It was cute at first but it quickly became annoying. I finally stopped it by telling him he needed to calm down, well more like yelling it at him. Then he was more normal.

I'm not really sure how it happened. One minute we were talking the next we were kissing. It all happened so fast but I'm glad it did. I've never been happier

***********

I stood with my pen and notepad in my hand while I listened to some teenage boys argue over they wanted to get.

"How about I come back in a few minutes?" I said.

"No we are ready." one said.
"Yeah that would be good." the other said at the same time, the third boy stayed silent.

"Well clearly your not." I said and walked away to tend to other tables.

I heard the bell chime signaling that someone entered the diner, I turned my head slightly and called over to them to sit wherever they want.

I walked over to them - after I took care of my other tables first - without looking up as I took out my notepad and asked if I could get them anything.

"Coffee." several voices responded at the same time.
I looked up and saw the familiar faces of Happy, Jax, Opie, and Juice.

"Hey guys!" I greeted while I wrote down four coffees.

"Its Friday, are you gonna be at the party?" Juice asked.

"I might."

"Oh are you and killa fighting again?" he asked causing Happy to lean across the table and slap him upside the head.

"No we aren't fighting and don't make it sound like we fight all the time." I said.

"Yes you do. We've heard those screaming matches." Jax laughed.

"How do you know we're fighting and not doing something else." I said halting the laughing.

I gave Happy a quick kiss before taking their order and giving it to the cook.

Then the indecisive boys started to call me over. They must've made up their minds.

"What can I get you?" I asked.

"Your number." the one who was quiet before said.

"Try something that's on the menu." I said.

"Are you on the menu?"

"No, she's not." Happy's menacing voice came from behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

A wave of fear crossed the boy's faces and they finally placed their real order.
I turned in Happy's arms and whispered that it was okay, he looked down at me as if asking are you sure and I nodded. With that he sat back down at he booth while I took the order over to the cook. I picked up the coffees and took them over to the guys.

"So who's your new boyfriend?" Juice joked.

I glared at him and walked away, as I did I heard him say 'ow' and I knew Happy had hit him again.

************

That night when I got off work I was exhausted. All I wanted to do was go home and sleep. And I plan to. I didn't want or need to go to the party. I've been to several before, I didn't need to go to this one.

When I got inside my house I kicked off my shoes - they landed scattered down the hallway- and dropped my bag in front of the door, I'll take care of it later.

I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and made my way to my room stripping out of my clothes along the way and throwing them wherever. I have to clean my room tomorrow anyway.

When I reached my room I put on plaid boxer pj shorts and one of Happy's SAMCRO shirts that I stole when he wasn't looking.

Then I crawled into my bed and curled up in the sheets and fell asleep almost instantly.

I was awoken not long after by someone shaking me.

"What?" I grumbled and turned away from them.

"You didn't come to the party." the unmistakable voice of my boyfriend flowed into my ears.

"I was too tired." I said and sat up looking at the clock, it read 10:00pm, they party was still going on.

"Its still going on, why aren't you there?" I asked.

"Its no fun without you."

I sighed and scooched over so he could get in. After he had stripped down to his boxers and lifted the covers to get in he saw what I was wearing.

"I was wondering where that shirt went." he said and pulled me against him so we were laying face to face.

"Its mine now." I smiled.

"Looks better on you than it did on me anyway."

I quickly pressed my lips to his then wrapped my arms around him middle - cuddling up to him and falling into a peaceful sleep.