Chapter 17

Jayden's POV
-------------------

I woke up early with morning sickness.
I peeked into the guest bedroom where Jared was sleeping and saw him still sound asleep.

I needed to talk with Happy and soon. I needed to know if he was going to help me with this child or not. I didn't want to wake Jared due to this talk, it shouldn't take too long anyway so I decided to leave him to sleep. I should hopefully be back before he wakes up.

I quickly got around throwing on some leggings, a tank top, and a sweater before grabbing something to eat and heading out to my car.

The drive to TM was short so I really giving me a chance to think about what I would say and how I would say it, I guess I'll have to wing it.

Upon entering the clubhouse I took notice to all the empty bottles once filled with alcohol and the half naked men and women that lay scattered on the floor and tables.
This is really an awful thing for them to do almost everyday, especially at their age.

Finally after maneuvering around people and bottles I made it to Happy's door. I nocked twice and opened the door.
And boy do I wish I hadn't.
I found a naked woman half laying on a naked Happy, a sheet barely covering them. Tears came to my eyes.

I looked around the room and saw a sharpie on the desk; perfect.

I knocked the stuff off the back of Happy's door and took the cap off the permanent marker.

Across the back of the door I wrote: I hope you rot in hell -J.
Then I left with tears streaming down my face.

When I got back Jared was already awake. When he saw me he dropped his mug and rushed to me.

"Oh hun, what happened?" he asked wrapping me in a hug.

"I want to leave and go back to Seattle, today."

"O-okay, um lets go get ready, I'll drive."

"Thank you." I said and left to pack some of my things.

~Happy's POV~

"Happy Lowman you lazy piece of-" the yell of Gemma woke me up. I was confused as to why she stopped mid sentence so I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me with so much fury I thought she might combust.

I was confused as to why she was so angry until I looked over and saw some random chick laying next to me. Now I get it.
Gemma came in quickly and closed the door behind her.

"Gemma-" I started, but she cut me off with a look. This woman is literally the most terrifying person I know.

"Don't even start mister! You messed up big time, now fix it before Jayden finds out." she snapped then turned to leave, "Never mind, it looks like she already knows." she said then left revealing the door to me.

I got up and kicked the random chick out then got dressed and left quickly on my motorcycle before anyone could distract me.

When I got to Jayden's I used my key and entered the house to fins it empty. I found a note but all it said was: Goodbye -J.

I am so dead.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: New chapter! Only a few more left before this story is over!

Comment
Vote
Thx:)