Chapter 10

Jayden's POV
-----------------

I woke up in a bed in an unfamiliar room.
How did I get here?

Then I remembered I was at Happy's moms house. I got up and changed into the clothes that Happy had grabbed when he packed my bag. It consisted of some leggings, a t-shirt, and some little socks.

"Good morning." Mrs. Lowman greeted when I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning." I smiled and picked up the mug of coffee she set in front of me.

Happy came in shortly after me, gave his mom a kiss on the cheek, grabbed a mug of coffee and sat down next to me.

"How long are you staying?" Mrs. Lowman asked.

"We have to go back today ma, I'm sorry its short notice and I wasn't here for long but I promise I'll  be back as soon as I can." Happy told her.

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it." she smiled and left, most likely to get ready for the day.

"You know we don't have to leave today." I said.

"Yes we do."

"Why?"

"The guys found out who was trying to kill you and Gemma, they want me back to help take care of him."

"Okay, when do you want to go." I asked. I was relieved that they finally found this guy, it took forever.

"Soon, within the next few hours." I nodded and stood up- leaving the kitchen.

The next hour passed quickly and it was time to leave. Our bags were already in my car and we were all set to go, all that was left was the goodbyes.

"Come back soon." Mrs. Lowman said to me when I hugged her goodbye.

"I will." I promised.

She then hugged Happy goodbye and told him something I couldn't quite hear. Happy's response was a quick nod then he got in the car along with me and we started our journey back to Charming.

On the way back Happy told me I needed to stay at the clubhouse today and tonight. I almost tried to argue but he gave me a look and I decided against it.

When we pulled into the lot I spotted my dad smoking by the picnic table.
As we walked up the him he put it out.

"Hey love you feeling better?" he asked me .

"Yeah, much better." I smiled.
He gave me a quick hug then gave a nod toward Happy signaling that they had church.

*********************

The guys were about to leave and me and Gemma were just sitting around watching them get everything together. Once they finished they got on their bikes and started driving off the lot in a line.

Happy stopped by me on his way out and signaled for me to come over to him.
When I reached him he grabbed me by the waist, pulling me to him and pressed his lips to mine.

"For good luck

"For good luck." he said then followed the guys off the lot, leaving me there in shock.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: So sorry this is so short, I didn't really know what I wanted to do with this chapter except make Jayden and Happy have their first kiss.
Did you like their first kiss?

Comment

Vote

Thx:)