Chapter 13

Jayden's POV
-----------------

Sometimes I think life wants me to fail. Why? Because every time something starts going good for me life throws it in my face.

The other day my bestfriend from Seattle called me and said that he wanted to come and visit and of course I told him to come down because I hadn't seen or talked to him in forever.
Well Happy was all for it. Until he found out that my bestfriend was a guy and that he would be staying at my house.

*Flashback*

"Happy! Guess what?" I said running up to him in the garage.

"What?"

"My bestfriend from Seattle is coming to visit!"

"That's great. Is she going to stay with you or out in Lodi?"

"She is a he and he will be staying with me."

"If you're saying that she is a he then no he isn't."

"Yes he is."

"No he isn't."

"What's your problem?"

"I'm not letting some guy stay in my girls home!"

"Yes you are and besides you've let Kip do it all the time."

"That's different."

"No its not, now I'm only going to tell you once, my bestfriend is coming to visit and he is staying with my whether you like it or not." I said in a low voice letting him know that I was pissed then walked away not wanting the argument to continue and get out of hand.

But of course Happy wasn't done. I had made it to the end of the lot before Happy exited the garage and yelled after me.

"Hey we're not done yet!" he yelled across the lot.

"I'm done!" I yelled back and got into my car slamming the door.

*End Flashback*

So that's how that went. And that night he thought he could come home smelling of cheap perfume and crawl into bed with me. I kicked him out so fast he didn't know what hit him.

Earlier today I went to drop somethings off to Gemma and they guys practically cornered me saying that I needed to fix things with Happy, that he didn't do anything the croweater got to close but he pushed her away and then when he came back from my place he broke several chairs and punched anyone who tried to stop him. They demanded that I make up with Happy before he kills one of them. I told them no and that Happy was being unreasonable so he deserved this.

My afternoon has been much better, Sarah and I had the day off due to the diner being closed and decided to do some retail therapy.

We drove out to the mall in Lodi, did some shopping had some lunch. It started to get late so we decided to head back home since we had work in the morning.

Sarah dropped me off and help me carry my bags inside before leaving to her house.

"Where have you been?"

I jumped and my heart pounded in my chest. I turned and saw Happy standing in the hall.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded.

"I asked first."

"I was with Sarah, now answer my question."

"I was checking up on you, but when you didn't answer and I saw your car out front so I got worried."

"So you broke into my house!"

"Yes." he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Get out." I said.

"What?"

"Get out if my house, I don't wanna see you right now."

"No, we need to talk about this."

"Not right now." I said and grabbed his cut pulling him out of my house and slammed to door behind him.

I knew we needed to talk but right now I didn't want to. Happy makes me mad all the time and I always cave and fix it. This time I wanted to make him squirm a bit before fixing it.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: new chapter what do you guys think?

Comment

Vote

Thx:)