chapter nine

Aubrey's flashback.

I stood in the doorway of my bedroom staring at my mom. She was mumbling curse words to herself while she had a gun in her hand.

" Mommy?" I said.

" Go away Aubrey. " she replied.

" Have u not been taking your medicine? The doctor told you that you have to take it or your going to get sick again. " I said.

" I don't care what the doctor has to say! What does he even know anyway? He knows nothing about us. She screamed.

" Mommy they are going to take me away again. " I said sheepishly.

" Who cares? I never wanted to be a mother anyway, and then you came along and ruined my damn life!" She screamed at me.

" Nobody will want me I'm almost seven years old now , and nobody wants an older child..." I said while crying.

" Go to your room NOW. " she threatened.

" But I don't want to..." I said.

" I said go to your room now. "

" No." I said.

" YOU LITTLE BRAT! THAT'S IT! " she said as she threw the gun on the couch and took of her belt.

" TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT AND TURN AROUND " she screamed.

" Mommy please Don't do this! I said .

Before I could continue she shoved me to the ground and ripped my shirt off and started beating me back as hard as she could.

**************************************************************

" Goodmorning beautiful! Time for breakfast I made eggs and bacon with toast. " Brendan exclaimed.

" I'm not hungry." I said. Like I was going to eat what he was trying to feed my anyway.

" Of course you are now come on. " He said with a stern look on his face.

I was going to go eat even though I really didn't want to because he scared me and I didn't want him to hurt me again. Once I tried getting up I fell face down onto the floor. It must be from the medicine he gave me last night....

Then he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the kitchen.

" What are you doing put me down! I said while flailing in his arms.

I tried to escape his grip but he was to strong so I just gave up and let him set me into the chair.

" Better now.? He asked while giving me a kiss.

I pulled back but then he just grabbed my head with both hands and forced me into it.

" Okay beautiful. Now I will be back later I'm going to the store to get some things I'll be back in a few hours. Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone okay? " He said.

" Okay ." I managed to say. Maybe while he's gone I can figure I way out of here.

A.N. what did you guys think of Aubrey's flashback about her mom? Also please don't forget to vote and comment xoxo Macey