chapter eleven

Aubrey's p.o.v

I woke up to the puppy whimpering right next to me I was wondering if he got hurt when Brendan threw him down the stairs along with me.
I mean it's bad enough to torture a human but an inoccent puppy? He didn't deserve this. I didn't deserve this.

I pulled myself up on to a chair in the corner. every part in my body hurt. I need to get out of here this place is killing me.

The puppy limped over to me and it took all my strength to pick him up. He was my only source of happiness here.

" How about I call you Apollo?" Hmm you like that? I asked while scratching his tummy.

Then the door screeched open and Brendan came down the stairs.

" Hey beautiful how you doing today? He asked.

" How long how have I been down here? " I asked.

" about two days." He said.

He left me down here for two days?

" Anyway you can come back up stairs now." He said while picking me up and carrying me to the couch and put me down. I was going to fight him but I didn't because I had no energy.

" How about I get u some food?" He asked

I nodded and he brought me fruit loops and a banana.

After I finished eating there was a knock on the door.

A.N SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER I'LL UPDATE SOON.