Prologue

Kimberly Zanders is my name, of course nobody knows that. I am not what you'd call popular. I don't have any friends, I isolate myself. Don't get me wrong I would love to have friends and be a popular but things don't work that way. Nobody talks to me and when they do they either want me to do their work or they want to share their rude comment on whatever I am doing.

I am a nerd or something like that. I like books and I like to draw. I read way too much which would explain why I have these big glasses on my face all of the time.
Nerds do get pushed around, alot. Sometimes things are thrown out of my hands and I get tripped, I also get pushed. I want to scream at the person but I don't find the guts to do so. They'd probably punch me in the face.

My body isn't perfect, I don't have a leg gap and I have some belly fat. My cheeks are big and are always squeezed by my mother, I hate it. My collarbones aren't defined. My body doesn't look like a Coca-Cola glass bottle shape.

My hair is always neatly brushed into a low ponytail. Sometimes I do braids but that is it. My hair is almost never loose. I don't care much about how I look. Unlike every girl here I don't wear make up. I'm not flirty and I don't want to be.

This was me before everything happened.

Shawn Stevens the school's golden boy decided to play with me for his own amusement. He made me think I actually meant something to him. He told me that he wouldn't let anybody hurt me and he did exactly what he said he wouldn't let anyone do. Two weeks after we "dated" I found him kissing some girl. When I asked him what was happening he responded just like this:

"Did you seriously think someone like me would like someone like you. You are dumber than I thought. I never liked you. I played with you and I wanted to show everyone how easy it would be to get in your pants. My charm worked on you because you were half sure of what you would allow me to do to you. You are so stupid, seriously. I just think about it and I laugh."

"You are nothing special. After all who would want to date a fat nerd like you."

I cried for a whole week. My parents decided that I move with my aunt who lives in another state. They said it was horrible that I was only in the eight grade and I was like this. I agreed so I left. When I arrived I knew that I would change, I had to. In three years I would go back and nothing would be the same again.

I was on diets and I had many routines to do. I exercised daily and I changed my look. My aunt thought it was a good idea. She even signed me up for kick boxing. I lost my fat and I was getting slim. I cut my dark hair and styled it differently. I even went as far as to get tattoos. They weren't big or bad. I got one on my back behind my shoulder, another one on my collar bone, and the last one on my wrist.

My old loose jeans were replaced by tight skinny jeans, my weird colorful shirts were replaced by dark ones. I am a whole new person.

********

Goodbye Good Girl. Hello Bad Girl.