Chapter 17: Another pair of unexpected siblings

"Vote Alison homecoming queen." Alison walks around the whole school handing papers out. She also hands out candy, cupcakes, and just small treats to bribe people to vote for her.

I though homecoming usually took lace in like October but I guess every school does it differently. One thing I am sure about is that I am not voting for her. I'll vote for a donkey before I vote for her. I did volunteer to help out with decorations and food. This school really wants the students involved in activities.

I take the picture of Alison down from my locker. She taped her picture to my locker with big bold letters that said "vote for Alison". I tore it and threw it in the trash can as I walked to class. This is the class I have with Mallory. I took my seat and pulled out my notebook.

When the light was blocked I looked up and there was Mallory with a short pink dress. She wore a bright pink lipstick and she held a stack of papers on her arms.

"Vote for me for your next homecoming queen."

She handed me a paper and smiled widely.

"I've got your vote right? Wait why would I when I've been so rude to you? I'm sorry okay Alison admitted it was all her who spread the rumors. We are competing now and ugh I so like hate her." She said scowling and rolling her eyes.

"Don't worry Mallory you have my vote."

"Oh my god thanks! See you later, girlfriend."

Is she like bipolar? She must be crazy, she wears a tiny dress that looks like it would be a five year olds in November. Thalia then walks in with a frightened expression. I wave to her and she smiles and walks my way. She takes the seat beside me before the bell rings.

Thalia and I walk together to lunch.

"So she just scratched you?"

"Mhm."

"You should run for homecoming queen."

"No thanks I do not want to live through the events that happened in Carrie."

"So you're like sidekick?"

"No I just don't want pig blood being dumped on me because some girl doesn't like me and wants me to loose."

"Okay so maybe running for homecoming queen isn't such a good idea."

"You think. Oh how about I introduce you to my friends now."

"You have friends?"

"Uh yeah I do. I think you'll like them."

"If they're just like you I'm sure I will love them," she said sarcastically.

"You are so mean."

"I'm only playing."

"On second thought I think you'll love Axel."

********

"I have to help my sister out today. She's been talking about homecoming for the last month."

"Your sister?" I ask Blake.

"Alison."

"She is your sister?"

"Mhm. I know right."

"Wow you are just so much nicer."

"Everyone says that."

"I would really hate to be you."

"You really would. She is a brat and very spoiled. At home I have to do everything. I get in trouble for whatever she does."