Chapter 21: Bad News

Sad chapter, I almost cried while writing it.

So I passed all of my exams and updates will be more frequent.

I smiled. When the words escaped his lips everything stopped. Nothing had ever sounded so... sweet coming from him. I blushed and looked down.

"It's true Kim. I'm falling for you and I'm falling hard. Your eyes, your smile it's all very overwhelming. When you're near me I feel like the world is somehow different."

He was going to speak again but my lips crashed into his. My hand made it's way to his soft hair. His lips moved in sync along with mine. He moved back slightly and touched his lip. His finger moved over his cut up lip before he smiled.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's fine."

He then leaned back in and kissed me. The elephants were stomping in my stomach and the birds were crashing into my stomach as well. I could smell his cologne and I had never smelt anything better, well it's a second close to coffee. His hands traveled up my legs and on to my hips and waist. I pulled away and decided to tell him that I'm moving, he has the right to know.

"I'm leaving," I said as I sat up straighter.

"What?" He asked with some sadness in his voice.

"My mom thinks it's what's best."

"Do you want to leave?" He asks me after clearing his throat.

"I don't know. I know that there are too many things happening here, but I don't want to have to restart all over again, you know?"

"Yeah."

He looked at the floor and sighed. I am leaving by the end of the month which is just like a week away. I've reconstructed the life I had here and I don't just want to leave. I mean, Shawn is already gone, he won't bother me again. As for Alison I can take care of her.

"Hey but we still have a week to hang out and drive eachother nuts, right?"

"You're leaving in a week?" He asked.

"Yeah, the sooner the better according to my mother."

"Will you come back?"

"Of course I will, and I'll visit on the holidays."

"That's what you say now."

"What do you mean?"

"You're going to get new friends, and probably a boyfriend, you're going to be too busy and you won't have time to visit."

"I would never forget about you--everyone."

We stayed quiet for a while before he pulled me into a hug.

"Adam, I'm not leaving yet." I say as I, too wrap my arms around him.

"I know."

I rest my head on his shoulder and breath in his cologne.

"You will never stop being a creep and smelling me though."

"You smell good."

We laugh together before we decide to go out and have some fun. We are teens and we want to have some fun. We went out to get some food and eat at the park. We swang on the swings, slid down the slides, and we ran around pretty much everywhere.

"Okay, ready or not here I come," Adam called out.

He began to look around in the opposite direcrion. I peeked through the bushes I was hiding behind. He looked in the slide, behind a tree, and through a small tunnel before he found me. It took him like five minutes to find me, either he is too good at this or I am too bad at this game.