Chapter 19: There are better places than homecoming

Alison was wearing a pink long dress with a long slit up her leg. Her hair was in huge perfect curls. Her heels were killer high and her make up was just as extravagant as her heels. Mallory was wearing a short cute green dress. It was really pretty and sparkly, she wore huge white heels and her hair was in an elegant hairstyle. Vera was in a long blue dress, she wore huge heels as well but I'm glad she went for a more natural look on her make up.

I saw Shawn talking to Alison his tie was matching her dress color. They would be a great couple, I mean they both like to fight fights they won't win.

"I'm going to let Alison know I'm here okay I'll be back," Blake says as he leaves.

I now stand alone looking around. I have never attended one of these things. What are you supposed to do?

"I didn't think you'd come."

I turned around and sure enough Adam was standing behind me. He was wearing a suit with a red tie. His hair looked nice when it was brushed neatly. He looked hot. I know I said Blake looked nice but nothing like this. Adam was way hotter to me. No other guy was this hot.

"You look..." he eyed me up and down and smirked, "beautiful."

I was expecting something he would say like hot, sexy, fine, etcetera but beautiful, that I did not expect.

"Thanks, you look nice but I've seen better." I say shrugging. I am obviously lying my eyes have not seen any other man hotter than him but I can't tell him that.

"You're lying I'm the hottest guy you've ever seen."

"I hope you don't get chosen to be homecoming king because your ego doesn't really need another boost."

"We match."

"I guess we do?"

"Red is my favorite color and now that I see it on you I love it even more."

My cheeks were burning. Why do I get flattered so quickly? Why do I get flattered when this jerk complements me?

"I better go find my date," I say.

"Date? What date?"

"Oh I came with Blake."

"Blake is your date? Why?"

"He asked."

"And you like him?"

"Yeah, he's a great guy."

"Kimberly..."

"Adam. I have to go but I'll see you later."

I walk away and begin to look for Blake but I can't find him. I sit alone at a table, it has been almost an hour and Blake is still missing. I vote for him and Vera and then I get ready to leave. I grabb my phone and wallet and begin towards the doors.

"Leaving already?"

Alison stands behind me with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah."

"Did my brother leave you? How rude of him."

"Where is he?"

"Check the bathroom."

"Is he with another girl?"

"Oh sweety I'm sorry."

"It's fine, really I didn't really like Blake in that way."

"You aren't mad?"

"Nope I just want to go home."

"He was just playing with you."

"I don't know why I am always everybody's victim but hey can you tell your brother to not ask someone to homecoming if he will just ditch him. By the way Alison you look pretty."

I walked away a bit disappointed. I don't like Blake that way but he shouldn't have asked me if he didn't like me. I opened the school's front doors and walked out when I realized I didn't have a ride home. I walked back inside just in time to see that Blake was dancing with Mallory. They had crowns on their heads and they had huge smiles plastered on their faces.

"I've been looking for you."

"What do you want Shawn?" I ask.

"Calm down kitten I just wanted to congratulate you for getting cheated on... again."

"Thanks I'm always great entertainment for people. How do you know though? About Blake I mean."

"Alison loves to tell me about your misery."

"Ah how great."

"I want to show you something." He says opening the door and stepping outside.

"I'm not going anywhere with you."

"I'm not going to kill you I just wanted to show you something."

I forced my feet to move and skeptically walked towards him. I followed him outside and he lead me to the bench.

"What? I don't see anything."

"I know."

His hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him.

"Let me go Shawn."

"You will not get away this time."

"I am going to scream."

"Do it no one will hear you over the music inside."

He was right, everyone was inside and the music was loud. His lips made contact with mine and his grip tightened around me. He ran his lips down to my throat and I could hear him chuckle. I tried to get myself free but I couldn't he was three times stronger than me.

"Stop please!"

"This will be quicker if you stop disagreeing."

"Get off of me Shawn, I won't tell but let me go."

"No. Now stop denying and enjoy it."

My hands went up to his chest and I pushed him away. I kneed him where it mostly hurt him and I ran. I took my phone out quickly as I ran, I could hear Shawn running behind me. I called the only person who could help me.

"Adam."

"Kimberly what, did Blake leave you?"

"No. I need your help. Shawn is..."

I was pushed to the floor and the phone flew out of my hand. My head hit the floor and I felt pain. Shawn was standing over me. I was laying on dirt and grass. I took my heel off and threw it at him.

"Go away!" I screamed. "I've had enough of your bull shit." I said standing up.

"I am not going anywhere."

"I will stabb you with my heel if you get closer to me." I said holding my other heel in my hand.

He laughed and walked towards me. He gripped my wrist tightly and took the heel away from me. He threw it behind him and then he pulled my hair. His hand was in my hair gripping it as the other hand was on my wrist.

"You are going to do whatever I tell you to do, understand."

"No! Get the fuck away from me!"

He pulled my hair back and then he slapped me. It stung alot and I nearly fell back. I spat on his face which only made him angrier. His hand took another swing and he slapped me again. He pushed me to the floor and took off his belt. I was shaking and I felt like I was going to die.

I felt weak, I had tried to get away from him but my force was gone now. I could feel liquid, which was most likely blood falling from my face. Shawn's big hands lifted me up. His hands were on my legs and I found a small tear roll down my cheek.

The moment when I thought I was going to die, Shawn was ripped away from me. I didn't see much after that because I collapsed to the floor and my eyes shut.