Chapter 14: I can hide better than Waldo

I haven't had much time to update because of school and I feel kind of bad so I decided to make a longer chapter. I will try to update everytime I can and hopefully that is at least twice a week. I hope you enjoy reading the story.

********

"Kimberly where were you? Didn't I tell you that you were grounded. I am going to tell your father about this. You can start forgetting about going out for a while."

"Ah, Okay can I go to my room now?"

"Where were you?"

"I-" Do I tell her the truth or make up a lie? "I went out because my friend needed help."

"I don't care you should have asked."

"You would have said no."

"If it was an emergency then maybe I would have said yes."

"Right... So I can go now?"

"What's that in your hands?"

Adams clothes, I was still carrying them.

"It's my clothes, I let her borrow them. "

"Those look like guy clothing."

"Mom you know I'd wear this, I'm just going to go uo to my room."

I walked upstairs and threw myself on my bed. Adam's clothes smelled like him. I set his belt and jeans down and looked at his shirt. I sniffed it, creepy I know but it smelled really good. I had always liked his scent. I set his shirt down and slowly closed my eyes.

********

"So when do I get my clothes back? I really like that shirt."

"So do I." I cleared my mind and spoke without laughing. "I don't know."

"I'm getting the creepy feeling that you are making a me with cardboard and you're putting my clothes on it."

"Am not-"

"See that's what a creepy fan girl would say."

"Adam you wish I was your fan girl."

"You wish I liked you which is why you are keeping my clothes."

"That doesn't make very much sense. I gotta go, I have to get to art class."

"See ya."

I head to my art class quickly, Adam made me waste time and if I don't hurry I could be late. I made it just in time. I took a seat and pulled out my sketchbook. I got started on my current drawing as the teacher spoke.

"For this assignment we are going to get in pairs of two and you are going to draw each other."

I didn't know anyone in this class so I'll just partner up with the plant on the window and draw it.

"I've picked the pairs though so once I call your name and your partner's you are going to sit by them and begin."

I didn't listen to the rest of the instructions or the pairing.

"Hi I'm your partner."

When I realized the voice was coming from beside me I looked up and saw a guy I had never seen before. He was quite handsome but what I liked where his eyes they were a bright blue green.

"Oh well then I guess you can start."

I put my sketchbook down and ran a hand through my hair. He smiled and took the seat next to mine.

"Your drawing is very cool."

"Thanks."

"I think I'd be easier if I take a photo of you and then drawn it."