Chapter 3

This is our Rhett guys
Hey guys - early update
IF YOU GUYS FIND A MISTAKE WHERE IT SHOULD BE I OR MY BUT IT SAYS HE OR SHE COULD YOU LET ME KNOW.  I usually write in third person so it's hard for me two switch over to first. I would appreciate it. Thank you!

"Hey Ruby!" I groaned as I heard Callie's voice come across my phone it's not like I didn't like her, I just wanted to continue on with the glorious nap that I had just been revoked of.

"Hey Callie." I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up intending to wash my face.

"Do you wanna do anything tonight?"

My mind drifted back to the two hot boys she had conversed with earlier, "Actually, I got invited to a party."

"A party? Ooh Ruby is getting around town easier than I thought." I could almost hear the smirk.

"Except for I have no idea who Karo is or even if that is a who and where that is." I laughed to myself, "and I was hoping that you could come with me cause your amazing."

"I'm the only kid in town you know though." I snorted.

"Yea that too. So you know who Karo is then right?" I looked down at my nails disappointed at their nakedness.

"Yea, of course, biggest player around but he's chill."

"Is he like Chinese or something I mean his name sounds foreign kind of." Callie giggled.

"Karo is a nickname, his real name is Michael. I think he's Italian though dark features and all."

"So I was hoping that maybe you could help me get ready for this thing as I have never in my life gone to a party in 'small town Seabrook'"

"I'll be over in ten."

_

"Ready to blow some beach bum's minds?"

So Karo's was just an old pier that no longer was run by anyone, it was family owned, by Karo's family hence the name. It was, according to Callie, "in running condition" meaning don't test the structures limits too much. Everyone hung out under the pier drinking and hanging out by the bonfire.

"Come on." Callie pulled my arm and together we walked down a hill that led to the bonfire.

There was at least fifty kids here, in a mix all beachy looking. Some of the guys still had board shorts on and cut off shirts and some of the girls were wearing just bikinis. I looked down at my clothing choice of the night which consisted of frayed cut off shorts and a loose fit tank top with thick strapped flops. Considering the fact that my hair was wavy and well a mess I looked like a beach bum too.

Callie walked straight into the arms of a tall dude with long blonde hair that was held together by a backwards snapback, "Cal I'm glad you could come before the beer ran out." Well aren't you a catch? He looked up towards me, "Who's your friend?"

"Karo this is Ruby, Ruby this is Michael."

"Call me Karo, anymore Michael is just something my mother calls me." He stuck his hand out.

"So Karo," I returned his handshake with a smirk, "where's your beer."

Rhett's POV (YES)

I watched her from the moment I saw he walking down the hill with her friend. Her shorts were too short for my liking, guys were already staring at her tan long legs. She seemed to talk to people with ease something I couldn't do. Hell I couldn't even talk to her without fucking it up. I had pretty much told her to get lost without meaning to in the slightest. Great job Rhett, way to go.

Now she was talking to some dude, a solo cup in hand with no doubt beer in it, I looked down at my own full cup that someone had shoved in my hand over an hour ago, but I hadn't moved close enough to a trash bin to dispose of it. I didn't want her getting wasted, someone would take advantage of her.

My phone lit up with a text from Dylan, "Wish me luck bro – bought to get lucky." The fucker had brought me here to get drunk so I could be his dd- aka the friend that got him aspirin in the morning and then I got ditched so he could go warm his dick. Great bromanship Dyl.

I was so close to leaving but then I remembered her, I looked up to see her but she wasn't talking to the guy anymore, nope instead she was dancing-very provocatively- attracting every male in a fifty foot radius. Her wavy hair was sexily swaying along with her hips to the beat of the country music playing, hands in the air, solo cup glued to one. And the way her legs glowed in the headlights of a passing car.

"Dude you see that girl down there."

"Fresh meat man."

"Dibs."

"Bro, you think she'll be an easy lay?"

"The way she's getting at it now hell yea, and a damn good one too."

"Now that's a fucking slut."

I was seeing red, I needed to get her out of there now, or she would have a horrible summer.

So I did the only thing I know how to do. Everyone moved for me like they always did. Parted like the red sea for the guy who was rumored to have seen beat up five guys at once because he felt like it, as if. She was getting closer, the features of her face easier to make out. I was totally drawn to her. A moth to a flame. Then let her burn me.

The closer I got the more determined I got. Wanted to make her mine. Take her home. Claim her- I pushed those thoughts away as I finally reached her.

As soon as she was arm's length away I grabbed her waist and molded her back to my front moving with her. She thought I was just dancing with her, boy was she wrong. I leaned my head down into the curvature of her neck.

"Ruby you drunk hun?" My voice came out a lot huskier than i thought it would.

"As a skunk." She giggled.

"How much did you drink?" she was a giggling frustrating mess.

"A lot." Great. Just wonderful.

"Come on let's go Kitten." I tried to pull her with me but she wouldn't budge.

"I wanna stay and par-tay," she ground her ass roughly into my crotch, to say my buddy was happy would be an understatement, "And it looks like you do too." She giggled again.

"Ruby come on before you do something you're gonna regret."

"But Rhett, I still wanna have fun!" I turned her around to face me.

"Princess every male eye here is trained on you or at least they were before I inserted myself here. If you don't come willingly I will throw you over my shoulder and take you home."

"Callie's my ride." She giggled.

"Callie left with Karo an hour ago. I'm giving you to the count of three." I held my fingers up. "One... Two-"

"Can you carry me? I don't wanna walk."

"Sure kitten. Come on."

She put her arms up and I picked her up, her legs wrapped around my waist, I sucked in a breath when two things touched that shouldn't have.

"Little Rhett wants to come out to play." She muttered into my neck.

"He's not little kitten." I grunted out finishing off the top of the hill getting to my truck.

I pulled open the passenger door and placed her sleeping form onto the bucket seat. "Well I don't know where you live sunshine," I pulled open my own door and climbed in, "looks like you're coming home with me."

__
DUN DUN DUN jk lol. But you got to see a side of Rhett. He's awkwardly possesive. I like it. Rawr.