THE LOVE GAME 8

Chapter 10 THE LOVE GAME-

Justin leaned in and kissed me I tried to pull away but his grip was to tight He finally let go I swam to the surface "where were you baby" Chris said while swimming to me "Ohh I was just swimming" I lied "so did u think about what I said will you go out with me!??" Chris spoke I thought and I don't know why but I said "yes" Chris kept smiling then he kissed by cheek I blushed so "baby be ready ill pick u up at 8:00" Chris said "okay"I said Justin pov- OMG Chris and kaci or going out I have to stop this!! Kaci- I was in my room in the cottage Tina and Jesse and Ryan and Justin were at the beach I was getting ready for my date with Chris I decided to take a shower I was done my shower and I forgot my clothes in the room I only had a small towel with me. there's was nobody outside so I put the towel on and ran out of the washroom just then I saw Justin... "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" I yelled Justin was Justin starting at me and while I was yelling at him he pushed me against The wall and then spoke "your so cute when your mad princess" he spoke "shut up" I yelled no not until you kiss me "forget it" I screamed fine then he leaned in and kissed my neck I tried pushing him away but he was Soo strong then I herd the door open...

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS..... =)