THE LOVE GAME...

Justin pov- I have to get back with Selena I Love her Soo much and someway I have to make kaci forgive me! after kaci left her mom called me and asked me if I want to come to jacks party she told me I could bring Someone along this is was the perfect place to bring Selena to say that i was sorry and perfect place to make kaci forgive me!! so I said yes right away then I called Selena Convo- Heyy Selena I'm really sorry - Justin Justin I told you not to ever call me -Selena Listen baby I'm really sorry I was wrong and I wanna get back with you I really love you I want to take you to a friends birthday party as a date -Justin Okay Justin one more chance -Selena Thanks baby be ready at 8 -Justin Bye -Selena YESS SELENA SAID YES!! Now only if I could get kaci to forgive me...

Kaci pov- I was ready and the guest started to arrive everybody was here but Justin and I was praying he wouldn't come right when Justin walked in with Selena bunch Of girls starred screaming Justin's name and ran up to him!! what the hell was Selena doing here? ohh wait Thats Justin Surprise guest! this day couldn't get worse!! I walked up to Jesse and Tina which were both looking beautiful "Hey guys" I said "hey OMG you look Soo hot if I was a guy id kiss you" Tina said "your such an idiot" I laughed "you guys are looking great too" I said "wait is that Justin and Selena OMG!! I love Selena Gomez and Justin is Soo flipping HOT" Tina screamed "I'm gonna go say hi to them" Jesse and Tina said and left me alone I called jack so he could come to see the birthday surprise we planed for him Covo - "Hey jack you have to come home quickly mom fell of the stairs and she broke her foot where downstairs hurry" I lied Soo jack could come "I'm on my way" -jack "HEYY GUYS JACKS COMING HIDE AND DON'T MAKE ANY NOICES" i yelled Everybody was hiding and the lights were closed jack come running down stairs and everybody screamed "happy birthday" he was Soo surprised

Jack pov- "OMG kaci I'm gonna kill you! You gave me heart attack" jack screamed "Ya your welcome for the party" I said while laughing and then Justin and Selena waked up to us Jack "here a little something from us"Justin said while staring at me i could feel him checking me out I ignored him and walked up to Chaz and Ryan "thanks bro" -jack said "Hey I'm gonna go and change can u hold my phone" jack said "sure bro" Justin said Justin Pov- Then I had the perfect idea... "Hey baby do you wanna Dance" Selena side "sure" just then a waiter walking by with coke bumped into Selena and all the pop dropped on her What the hell is your ****** problem you ******** she started swearing at him and the waiter said sorry and left "Justin I'm gonna go home and changed" Selena said "do you want me to come with you baby" I asked "no it's okay ill hurry back" Selena said "okay see you" I said While kissing her check when she left I started my plan:how to got kaci to forgive me I took out jacks phone and texted kaci from itext- meet me upstairs in my room I have something important to tell you -jack Then I got a text back okay Jackie be right there -kaci I ran upstairs to jacks room deleted the message and waited for kaci to walk up then I herd someone walk up I hid "jack where are you" kaci screamed I got out away from the door and locked the door so kaci couldn't leave Kaci pov- Jack texted me That he wanted to tell me something important so I walked upstairs and nobody was there all of a sudden Justin came from behind the door and locked it ......

I FEEL SOO BAD LEAVING YOU GUYS IN SOO MUCH SUSPENSE COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK THE STORY!!?