THE LOVE GAME..

THE LOVE GAME CHAPTER ~

Kaci pov-

Me and Justin were making out for like 5 min but then I finally pulled away he looked shocked "this kiss didn't mean anything" I said "sure It didn't" Justin winked we finally walked to the beach "what took you guys Soo long" Ryan shouted Justin stared at me "l forgot something" I lied then Chris came up from behind me and grabbed me by the waist and spun me around then gave me a piggyback I laughed like crazy Justin pov- Ughhh I hate Chris what the hell is he doing to kaci that should be me with her!!! I have to do something to get her to like me... Kaci pov- After we were all done swimming we went camping we all grabbed are camping bags Chaz Ryan me Justin Chris Jesse and Tina were all sleeping in one big tent Jesse & tina went to go to the washroom I was alone in the tent with guys who were snoring like gorillas then suddenly I herd scary voices I was Soo scarred I tired to ignore the voices but they were too loud then I felt something grab my leg I screamed it was Justin "What the hell Justin" " I almost had a heart attack" "shhh you gonna wake very body up princess" he put finger over my lips "don't touch me ever again & if you do watch" "what are you gonna do I'm Soo scared" he mocked me "shut up" I said I pulled my blanket over my head to ignore Justin then I felt two strong arms around my waist Justin was next to me in my blanket "Justin get out" I shouted and pulled the blanket away from him he pulled it back to him and we kept pulling it then he pulled it soo hard I went rolling with the blanket straight on top of his body it couldn't of gotten more worse.... TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !???