The Love Game 10

Kaci pov-

"Leave me alone Justin" I screamed "Not Soo loud princess your gonna wake up the neighbors" "shut up" "okay fine but you have to stop going out with Chris" he said "not in a Million years" I screamed "fine have it your way" Justin grabbed me by the waist picked me up and threw me onto the bed he took his shirt of revealing his abs "what the hell are you doing" I screamed but he just started kissing me no way was I gonna let this happen I finally got out of his grip and I made a for it,I ran like I never ran before Justin pov- Ughh where is she going now! I grabbed my shirt and put it on quick and chased after her but she was too fast I had no idea where she ran..

Kaci pov- I HATE Justin!!! who the hell does he think he is!!! he messed with the wrong girl I texted Chris Convo- Heyyy -kaci Heyyy baby -Chris Can't sleep -kaci Mean either -Chris Want me to come over to your room -Chris I'm not in my room -kaci We're are you -Chris Well I'm kinda in the woods -kaci KACI IT'S 1 IM THE MORNING WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE -Chris don't worry I'm okay -kaci I'm coming to get you -Chris You don't have to -kaci I want to don't move I'm coming -Chris End I Convo Justin pov- Finally everybody's back from the restaurant "I'm Soo tired" Ryan and Chaz said then I saw Chris grabbing his jacket & running outside "Where are you going Chris" I asked "Ohh it's kaci shes alone in the woods and I'm going to get her ill be late don't wait up" Chris said what the hell was kaci doing alone in The words at this time?? and why The hell is Chris going to get her?? I kicked the table

Kaci pov- "Kaci" I herd a voice "I'm over here" I yelled I could see Chris running to hug me I cried on his arms "what happen" "I don't want to talk about it" i siad "lets go back to the cottage we need some sleep" Chris replied I agreed Next morning- Kaci pov- Today I was the last day of break and I was Gonna get back to Justin for what he did it was gonna be a Long day today!! "Last day of break then it's back to school" Tina said "we have to have FUN today" jesse said "we all agreed "Let's go to the beach then we could do a camp fire an stuff" Tina added We got ready I was wearing a red bikini and we were all ready then I had an idea time to get back at Justin!! I ran to The boys room they were all done changing but Justin was in the shower "what are you doing here" Ryan asked while leaving "ohh I came to see Chris" I lied Ohh "well he's outside" "okay I just have to get something" "okay we will be down stairs" Ryan said Finally I grabbed all Justin's clothes and even his suit case and hide them then I grabbed the outfit Justin was gonna wear today I herd the washroom door open and Justin came out shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist "what are you doing here" he yelled "wait are those my clothes" "kaci give me my clothes" I ran as fast as i could out of the cottage and Justin was chasing after me I couldn't stop laughing " kaci it's not funny give me my clothes" I kept running and laughing but Justin caught up and then we bumped into something Me and justin fell on the ground and Justin feel on top of me....