....

THE LOVE GAME -Sorry I didn't post for a long time just been really busy so the fist 5 people to comment get a tag in the next chapter-

Kaci pov-

"WHAT THE HEll IS YOUR PROBLEM!??? leave me alone" i yelled then Justin grabbed my wrist stoping me from leaving "wait"... Justin yelled "kaci please forgive I wanna start over everything that happen in the past years please just forget it" he said while crying seeing tears in his eyes I've never seen him cry before I was soo close to him I could hear his heart beat I gave him a hug he was shocked he wrapped his arms around me really tight "Justin I can't breath" l said while laughing "I'm sorry I just haven't hugged you in awhile"Justin said "so you forgive me" Justin said "yes Justin i forgive you but please don't make me regret this" I said I promise you won't regret it Justin said while hugging me "I missed you Soo much" Justin said "me too" i replied we were catching up on all the things that happen in the past 3 years while laughing and talking at the party when Selena walked up to us "heyy babe" she said to Justin she was wearing I really tight mini dress that was reveling her butt and boobs her hair was out and she Had a tone of Make up on she looked at me a gave me a dirty look I fake smiled "Heyyy babe" Justin replied while kissing her on the lips soon it turned out into a make out session i just rolled my eyes and walked away when I felt someone's hand grab my waist "wait up kaci" Justin said while pulling away from Selena "hey wanna hang out tomorrow" Justin said "sure" I said while fake smiling Selena was giving me a death stare "can I talk to you kaci"

Selena said in a sweet voice "sure" I faked smile "Listen you little piece of shit Stay away from Justin he's mine and only mine get that in your head and if you don't just watch out" she spit in my face I was about to cry "hey kaci wanna dance" Justin asked while Selena looked at me "umm its getting late I'm a gonna go to bed" I waked upstairs and locked my room while crying I called Chris but he wouldn't pick up isn't he suppose to be back by now?? then I called Chris house and his mother picked up...wait so there home Convo- Hello mrs.john Heyy sweety I'm I was wondering if Chris was home? No he's out with a Friend Okay so how was Ur vacation when did Chris and you guys come home?! Oh Chris came home a week ago and but we come back today thanks for asking but I have to go make dinner bye sweetie Bye CHRIS CAME BACK TO WEEKS AGO??? WHY DIDNT HE CALL ME?? WHO'S THE FRIEND CHRIS WENT OUT WITH??? There were soo many thoughts in head so I decided to go out for some fresh air I walked a little and I was hungry so I decided to go to Mc Donald's I walked in side and my jaw dropped I was SOO shocked tears rolled down my check WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK HAPPEN!??