Chapter 17 "Vodka"

Kate's POV

I lock my phone and lay it on the table and look up on Justin who is already staring at me.

"Justin.."

"Yeees Kate?" He answered with a big smile on his mouth and leaned against me.

"You are drunk.." I said and took the beer from him.

"Kate seriously, pleeease give it back. We are having a fun moment here okay?" He give me a sad look and lay his hand on my knee.

"You can have fun without drinking Justin." I take away his hand from my knee. He his about to ask why I did that but look away instead.

"You are just saying that because you are sober Kate.. Let me show you that you can have more fun by drinking."

Ugh.. Should I do what Ryan said or listening to Justin and just get drunk?

"Is that really a smart idea?"

"Of course it is Kate, wait here I will get you something to drink!"

He go to the kitchen and coming back after a few minutes. He put down two beers and a bottle of vodka on the table.

"Let's start easy." He says and give me one of the beers.

I roll my eyes at him and sigh.

He is about to sit down but he stumbles on me, I help him so he sit down beside me.

Justin's POV

I'm just about to sit down beside Kate but stumbles on her, she help me up.
I smile at her.

"Thanks".
She give me a little smile.

I know that I shouldn't drink more but I  have just started and Kate are still sober. I think it would be fun to do something with her just get to know each other more. I think she is very nice, have a fun humor and a nice personality. Get to know her more wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Don't get to drunk now" she says and laugh at me.

"You are the one who is going to get drunk tonight ;)". We both laughing.

2 hours later (still Justin's POV).

"Kate you got an message from Ryan!" I can hear Kate coming out from the bathroom, she staggering to the sofa and read the message from Ryan out loud.
- How is it going? I'm coming later, sorry.

"Kate? Why is he wondering?" I look at here.

"I think he knows that we are drinking or something, don't care about that, it's nothing important". She put her phone at the table.

"If you say so"..

-- Really sorry for the bad update, i'm back on track.

Childhood Friends (A Justin Bieber Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara