Chapter 16 "Justin gets drunk"

KATE'S POV

Justin can be here any minute.. Me and Chuck has just finished talking on the phone, I gave him my number and we agreed that I should text him tomorrow when I am free and can meet him. I save Chucks number in my contact with the two letters "b" and "c", "b" for bass and "c" for Chuck so Justin may not find out that I have any contact with him..

JUSTIN'S POV

- 20 minutes later -                                                                                                                             After some time with some beliebers at the parking lot I'm now on my way home with the pizza to me and Kate.

I park the car and jump out and taking the pizzas with me. whooo time for some food :D                          

- Pizza delivery! I shout out as i walk into my house and locked the door behind me. Kate is running up to me with a smile hon her face jumping in front of me.

- Finally, I'm so hungry! Can we please watch a movie while we eating?

- Sure, you can choose a movie while I get something to drink, I answer while I walk into the kitchen.

I take two beers out of the fridge and go to Kate in the living room.

- Are you drinking tonight? Kate ask me with flirty eyes.

- Yea, you too. I answer smiling to her and giving her one of the beers.

- So Kate, which movie have picked?

- Kill theory, if you want to see that movie?

I didn't know that she had something for horror movies, this can be exciting. When I watch movies with a girl it always turn to the good in the end if you know what I mean ;)

- Yea it's cool for me, if you now can handle a horror movie? Just tell me if you get scared and I will get you ;)

KATE'S POV

After I asked Justin if he wanted to see the movie he was silent for a while.

- Yea it's cool for me, if you now can handle a horror movie? Just tell me if you get scared and I will get you ;)

What the fuck does he mean with that?? "Just tell me if you get scared and I will get you"

- Justin just shout your mouth. I say and take a sip of my beer.

- Wow take it easy girl I haven't start yet.

what the fuck is going to happen tonight lol.

1 hour later...
STILL KATE'S POV

I look up from my phone and turn my head around to Justin.

- Ryan just texted me and he and his date are coming here any minute just so you know. I say.

- Kate you need to to be quiet you are mimissing the movie, he said in a slurred voice and put his arm around me and jump closer to me.

- Justin maybe you should stop drinking soon?

- Psssh noooo. This movie is good.

Well, I'm texting Ryan..

Text to Ryan: When will you be here? Justin is drunk and won't stop drinking..                               
- Kaaate who are you texting this late?

- It's Ryan.

Text from Ryan: 15-20 minutes take it from him like right now

Text to Ryan: But how?? xd Take him to his bed??

Text from Ryan: Try it, good luck xD

Text to Ryan: Yeah.. Wish me luck.. Ugh..
------------
I know that I haven't been updated for a while but things have happened in my life lately, but now I'm back on track! I will start writing now and more often. This chapter wasn't long at all I know but I just wanted to update.
See you soon. Later today a new chapter will come out. Kisses.