Chapter 10 "Someone sitting next to Kate"

Still Justin's POV

We are finally in the skate park. Me and Ryan are skating and Kate are sitting a little bit away from us, on the stairs. She is talking in the phone and she looks really happy. 

Kate's POV

Justin and Ryan is skating and I am sitting here, a little bit far away from them, on the stairs, have my headphones in and listening to music. And no, it's not the famous Justin I'm listening to right now. It's some of Beyoncès songs. 

The music stop and a text plumping up on my phone screen.

It say's "mum". I answer. 

Justin's POV 

- Kate seems happier today, I say to Ryan without looking at him, just looking down at Kate. 

Both me and Ryan pick up our skateboards and look away on Kate. 

- Yeah she does, Ryan say after some seconds. 

- Maybe she just needed to get out from the house, I say and look up on Ryan.

He look at me with a "are you stupid Justin" look. Then he say..

- Or she just needed you to say sorry. I look down.

- Yeah, maybe... 

Kate's POV

- It was so fun to talk to you I miss you so much, yeah, bye.

It was mum.

I miss her so much. But in the end of the summer she will come and meet Pattie, then I can finally meet her. I really miss her. 

- So, that was your boyfriend right? 

I turn around and look up to the right. 

It's a boy, he has brown nice looking hair and he has a really good taste for clothes.

He sits down next to me. 

 My eyes are now looking for Ryan and Justin. I see them far away looking at me. 

Ryan's POV

- Uhm, Justin?..

- Yeah? 

- Who is that? It's someone who is sitting next to Kate.

- Shit. Is the only thing that is coming out from Justins mouth. He starts to go against Kate, I go after him.

Kate's POV

- No I don't even have a boyfriend. It was my mum. 

I look at the park try to find Ryan and Justin but I can't find them.

- Oh. 

- What? I say.

- What are you doing out here all alone?

- I'm not alone. I stand up. He too.

He put his hands in his pockets of his blazer. 

He look into my eyes.

Standing face2face.

He start to talk. 

- So I was wondering... 

Something interrupt him. And that something is Justin and Ryan. Or for the most, Justin. 

- What the fuck are you doing here Chuck? 

So he's called Chuck.

Chuck is turned to Justin, just giving him a look. they stare at each other with angry looks.

- Kate come down to us, Ryan say and I look at him. 

Was just going to take one step down the stairs but Chuck turn to me and say something and I stop just to listen. 

- You said you didn't had a boyfriend.

- I don...... Justin interrupts me.

Justin's POV

- You said you didn't had a boyfriend. 

I look at Chuck, then Kate, she say something.

- I don.......

I cut her of.

- But she has one. 

Kate look at me with a strange look.  I take a few steps up, closer to them and take Kate in her arm and pull her toward me. 

- Are you her boyfriend? Chuck say and give me an angry look. 

- Yes, yes I am, do you have a problem with that? 

- I'm surprised. So you mean that you are not a "bad boy" anymore, you have stopped with all that? 

- Yes, I answer and look down at the ground. 

Chuck take a step closer to Kate.

- It was nice to meet you. He says and raise his hand and shake her hand. 

Kate's POV

Chuck take a step closer to me.

- It was nice to meet you. He says and raise his hand and take my hand to shake it. 

- Uhm, yeah... I say carefully. 

- Maybe we can meet again, like friends. 

Justin lay his arm around me. I look quickly at him and he stare at Chuck with his angry face. I look at Chuck again. He is smiling.

- Before you go. Can I ask you about your name? 

- It's Kate. I say and look into his eyes. 

- Chuck bass. He say and let my hand go. 

He left and went away in a black long limousine.

We are walking home now. I'm in the middle Justin on my left and Ryan on my right. No one dare to say something, ask something.

We are finally back in Justins house. Ryan and Justin are downstairs talking, I'm on my room, lying in my bed with my face towards the wall and music in my ears. I close my eyes and just lying there and thinking.

Who is Chuck Bass and what does he know about Justin?

 Bad boy. 

Chuck asked, "you have stopped with all that?" 

Justin's POV

What does Ryan and Kate thinking now...Ugh.. Shit.

Ryan knows know, but I don't know what he thinks about me, if I'm a good or bad person. I don't know. And Kate, if I was her I would be so confused right know. I need to talk to her.

I go up the stairs and go against Kates room. 

Knocking on her door. 

Open, open, please open the door, i thinking.

I knock again. She don't open it. Can I open it and just step in? 

I guess, maybe, I do.