Chapter 2 "He has a plan!?"

Kate's POV 

I looking out the window, far far down I can see ocean, parts of country, it's really cool to see, specially now at night. Ryan sleeping beside me, this is the first time for both of us, flying alone, without our parents. It was not as scary as I thought. My purse is under my seat, I take it up and looking up my light blue diary a pen and my iPhone 5 headphones. I put the headphones in my silver iPhone 5 and search after my favorite song "Nothing Like Us" by Justin Bieber.. Kinda embarrassing if he would now, just saying, oh I mean thinking. Lol. His voice in this song is like perfection I'm just like aahhh!! 

I opening my diary and start to write..

Hi diary!! I am at the plane now just with Ryan, he's sleeping and had been doing that for a while now. I'm really nervous to meet Pattie and specially Justin, it was sooo long time ago.. We haven't talked on five years, FIVE YEARS. I can't understand why.. I think I was to shy, but this summer, yea this summer everything is going to changed, i think, and hope. I have missed him, I wonder what he's thinking and doing right now.. I just hope that I am not the only one who is nervous :'/ *I don't know my feeling face* lol. By the way, I think I'm gonna do a really "bad girl thing" now.. How about, pretend being Ryan and text something weird to Justin?? :P  I'm just to rowdy :))))))))))) Bye! 

Just got the perfect idea! I put my diary and pencil in your purse again, and turns off the music and put the headphones. 

Ryan listening to music on his iPod as he holding is iPhone in his right hand, or more like he did hold it, because i took it and ahhh he did'nt do anything too stop me soo... He dosen't have a pin code, or any password, so I just unlock it and texting something to Justin.

"Hey you, we landing about an hour"  He replied really quickly. 

"Finally! I have been waiting for like 100 years lol" Should I write something more, Ryan may be angry, buuuuut he don't need to know anything, I will delete the conversation later.

"So is it going to be fun?..."

"Of course it will be fun! And you know it's many girl at the beach on the nights right ;)"  No don't say that they are going to spend the summer at the beach, seriously... I need too write something so he change his mind.

"Sorry Justin but Kate is interesting in boys not girls...."

"Shit!!! I forgot she's coming too!!!!!!"  Fun..... How can he forgot that? Anyway.

"Don't panic Justin, but how could you forgot?"

"Of course I get panic Ryan!! It's a girl, who is coming, home to me, in my home, you know, everythig needs to be perfect, I have been planning things ;) And don't ask me how I forgot, too much girl's around here ;)"

"WHAT HAVE YOU PLANNED?"

"Is she, you know, a girl does, you know, doing that thing with boys on summer?"

"Text me later, we landing soon" I send it. Shit, omg, now I am just more nervous.... 

"Okey"  I delete the conversation. 

"What are you doing Kate?" It's Ryan.

"Oh, uhm you droped your phone at the floor so I picked it up"...

"Oh, thanks". I gave him the phone.

----------------------------------------------------------

We have just picked up our travel bags and standing outside the airport waiting for Justin to meet us.  I have my headphones in my ears and listening to "One time" (Justins song :D). 

Ryan's POV

We standing outside the airport and waiting for Justin to meet us as I texted him ten minutes ago, that we are here. 

"I'm there in 2"

":)"  I just answer with a smile that says happy face,

"So, is she a girl that you know, do that with boys in the summer? :P"  And here we have durty Justin.

"Umm, I.. Don't... Know... o.O"  

"We will see then.."  Wow, he has already planned some stuff for this summer, sigh.

Justin's POV

I've just arrived at the airport and parked the car. Oddly, there are no people here, or maybe that is not so strange. It's three o'clock in the morning ... The only thing I can see is two figures outside the entrance. As I walk closer I see that it's Ryan and Kate. And yea, she has changed, in a good way, she's beautiful. She's wearing a white t-shirt and jeans shorts and white converse. Her brown hair is perfect intent in a high ponytail.

Kate's POV

I can see someone coming toward us, I think it's Justin, who else, right?. I take out my headphones from my ears, as I holding them in my left hand, and one thing I didn't noticed was that my music was still playing. To nervous to notice..

"It's Justin" Ryan said and looked at me. I try too smile but I'm too nervous. He is coming closer up to us. And nooowwww, he is here. 

"Hi Ryan!" He say and they doing a random hand/hug thing.

"Hi Justin" Ryan say back. I standing there smiling. And then he come over to me.

"And you must be Kate" He said and smiled at me and surprising give me a hug.

"Yes I am" I answer as I hugging him back. The hug ended and he was still smiling at me, and maybe that was little strange, or?

"I hear you are listening to my music" he laugh.

"Yea, how did you know?" I was asking while I looked at my screen at my phone.

"I think you forgot to pause", he said, I was quickly paused my music as the same time I was blushing a little. 

"Well, should we go?" Ryan asked, and we did. 

*******************************************************************************************

So this was chapter 2, hoped you liked it... :) 

As may you can see things starting to happend now and more will :) Next chapter, It's coming out tomorrow! :D And thing will happen at Justins house ;D 

My twitter: jojji_johanna

My Instagram: johannahammarr