Chapter 3 "Me and her"

"Well should we go?" Ryan asked and we did.

Kate's POV

I sit in the back seat, Justin is driving and Ryan sitting beside the driving seat. I don't want to be rude so I don't have my both headphones in my ears, just one, listening to a radio station and the song that's playing is "birthday" with Selena Gomez, I'm not a fan of her or her songs, but it's okey to listen to. 

I look out the car window and get back memories.. It's five years ago we moved away from this place, it was much needed to move, mum got a job home in London as we didn't had afford to stay in Atlanta. I'm close to burst into tears when I think about it, we moved and got rid of everything, I got ride with my closest friends, hope it change this summer. Please, I hope. I can feel how my eyes get filled of tears, if you ever had that feeling you know what I mean, you can't see anything, everything is blurry, and then your eyes get so filled with tears and you need to blink, and as you blink, your tears start to drip. And I blink, I try to wipe off the tears as I sniffing Ryan looking back at me.

"Kate are you crying?" His voice sound chocked, same as his face. 

"Uhhm, i guess I do" I try to wipe off the tears again. At the same time I answering Ryan I can see Justin looking at me through the rear view mirror. I look out of the window, even if I don't want to.

"Why?" Ryan ask.

"No, it's nothing, I was just thinking of the old times... I'm sorry" I said and put in the other headphone in my ear, I raise the volume, so I can't hear them talking.

Justin's POV. 

Me and Ryan just talking about things in life that has happened from the last time we met. Kate is sitting in the back seat, listening to music in her white iPhone 5 headphones. It's just a few minutes left then we are home, at my place. At the same time Ryan and I looking at each other and Ryan looking back to the back seat.

"Kate are you crying?" Ryan ask her. I looking back in the rear view mirror, trying to see Kates face, she is really crying.

"Uhhm, I guess I do", I feel bad when I hear that, have I done something wrong, was the hug to much for her to handle? Shit I feel bad.

"Why?" Ryan ask her.

"No, it's nothing, I was just thinking of the old times... I'm sorry" As soon she has answered she is putting in the other headphone. 

"What does she mean??" I ask and look at Ryan.

"I think she just remember the old times, when she lived here, and about you and her.." I look at the road. Me and her.

"Yeah, maybe..  We was really closed friends before". I looking in the rear view mirror agian, looking at her. We can be friends agian, best friends just like before.

*****************************************************************

This chapter IS really short, but it's just because next one is coming just in a few hours! Please write a comment what you thinking of this chapter and please vote if you liked it! :)) Have a good day!

My twitter: jojji_johanna 

My instagram: johannahammarr