Chapter 8 "So mad"

Well I think I  will take a nap now in the sun, writing more tonight!

---

Justin's POV

Me and Ryan have been in the water in almost an hour, as we walk up on the beach we can see Kate sleeping.

- Uhm, Justin, I think Kate is sleeping. I look at Kate then Ryan. We both start to laugh. 

- Should we let her sleep? I ask Ryan while we both sit down on a deck chair opposite. 

- I don't know, you decide, Ryan say and toke up his headphones and put them on and leans back. 

Wait. What is that? A write book? I lean forward to Kate and gently takes the book from her lap, then I lean back in my sun chair with her ​​book in my hands. There is a pencil in the book between some pages. I open it. "Hi diary!". Wait huh? It's a diary. Kate writes a diary, haha​​, I just thought that children did. But that's good I guess, for me anyway ;). So lets see.... 

" it's Tuesday" la la la that's boring. Wait. "I awoke to someone kissed me on the forehead"...... "I don't know why" Haha of course she don't know why. "but it's a cute way to wake someone up :)". Oh. I see. She is one of those girls, that's really easy to handle. This is going to get easy, and this summer is going to be awesome! 

- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!?. Ups.

- I didn't do anything! Calm down.. Just as I finished the sentence Kate flying on me an take the book. ...........  She is on her chair again. 

- You certainly did something, it was open. She don't look at me, just closing her book and put it in her beach bag.

- It's just a diary Kate, it's not so serious. I say and she look at me with a 'wtf do you mean face'. 

- It's serious. There are things in there that nobody knows about except me. It's serious Justin.

- Do not tell him that you have secrets in it. He just gets more curious. Ryan says and I smirks to Kate.

- Too late, I say. 

Kate's POV

Ugh. I'm so angry at Justin. Although he is curious, he has no right to read my diary. I'm really mad right now. 

We are in the car on our way home, to Justins place. 

I jump out of the car and walk after Ryan, Justin walks behind me. As we walk in to the house I go straight to 'my' room. 

Justin's POV

- What's it with Kate?, my mum ask me and Ryan with a serious face.

- She is just.. Tired, Ryan say with a stone face. 

- Oh.. Well, I'm go to some girl friends now and I get home tomorrow night and Justin, don't do anything stupid now. Bye. She kiss me on the cheek and hug Ryan goodbye. 

****************

This chapter is short because I don't have much time at all today, it's school tomorrow so I need to study -.-

Please vote if you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment!!