Chapter 37- The Queens (Part 1)

***PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED IT!***

NOTE: 

Hello! Sorry for being away for a while again. Just got really busy especially with the holidays. Also, I tried editing and rewriting some of the chapters for The Billion-Dollar Knight (The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract book 2, Alex and Isobel's story)

I will continue writing TBDK on Radish Fiction after the app launches this coming February. It's a free to download app and then some stories are free, some are paid and some could be half paid and free. It's like a chapter is uploaded and if you want to read it quickly right now, you can pay (I hope you will! I need to pay the bills to keep me writing. Haha. Remember when I worked and then didn't write at all? Yeah. Because I needed to pay the bills. Anyway, I have free stuff on here so far so you can read those too! But I do hope you could support me and my works.) One chapter is just about 20 cents or 1/3 the price of a candy bar! (pleaaaaaseeee buy chapters. Love you guys! or you can also wait for an amount of time if you want to read it for free. It's just a download button away)

Buying a few chapters would mean a lot. Seriously. You're like gofunding me to keep me writing. XD

You can sign up to www.radishfiction.com to enter their mailing list and get an announcement when the app is actually released. Please, people! Haha. Thanks guys! Also, HTRAR will be finished on Wattpad. Not Radish. But my other ongoing stories might be finished on Radish. Also Aidon's story might be written there. So pleaaase do support me!

CHAPTER 37- THE QUEENS (Part 1)

Hera's Room
Hades' palace
The Underworld

-Hera-

3 days later...

"Come on, Hera! Get out of your bath! You've been soaking there for an hour already!" Amphitrite screeched.

I sighed and resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

While Zeus was rebuilding Olympus, Hades and Aerith let me stay here in the Underworld. And I had a lovely room! It had the same dark hues as the rest of the Underworld palace which was a contrast to the white marbles of Olympus. Nevertheless, it had its own beauty. Jewels winked at me from every corner of the room. The chandelier was made of diamonds and it scattered the light in dazzling arrays.

Such opulence.

Maybe I should suggest that the chandeliers in Olympus be made of diamonds too? I'm sure Aerith would donate tons of diamonds and Hephaestus can craft them into a chandelier fit for the king and queen of the gods.

Aside from the chandelier, what I loved about my room was the four-poster bed with silk drapes. Aerith proudly told me that the pillows were scented with a perfume made with a few drops of Hypnos' potions. It ensured great sleep throughout the night. Even if I got only a few hours of sleep, I always wake up feeling like I slept for years.

And then there was the bathroom. This part of my room was made of black marble. In the middle of the room was a small pool. The water was always fresh and warm for it came directly from underwater springs here in the Underworld. And I was lazing in my bath now. Maybe a few hours.

Zeus came earlier and gave me bath salts that came from Aphrodite. The fragrance was lovely and soaking in the bubbles felt like heaven.

By the way, Zeus was here in Olympus too. But we had separate rooms for now because we decided to take things slow. He was busy with rebuilding Olympus, catching up on what he missed and planning on how to find and defeat Erebus once and for all.