1

Just imagine her eyes green :P

Have you ever wanted something so bad it's all you would dream about?

I know exactly what that's like...

My life has never been the slightest bit good. I grew up with rogues who beat me and barely fed me. Later they sold me off to an abusive pack and I've been here for about 6 years, I was with the rogues for 8 years.

That would make me 14 but I'm not. I only remember 8 years but I've been with the rogues my whole life so that would make me 19 I think. 

So I always came up with scenarios of how I would get out of this. But this one was the one that I dreamed of every night.

That my mate would come and save me from everything bad. He would want me and he would protect me and love me so much.

But this is reality and fairy tales don't come true. Not in my world at least. 

Tonight I had a plan. I was going to run away. Maybe I could find something better. I could have the life I wanted. The one where I'm free. 

So as soon as everybody went to sleep I jumped out the window and had to take a minute as my legs were so fragile from the lack of nutrition. 

I shifted into my skinny grey wolf and ran out into the woods sneaking past border patrol. I ran and ran until I just suddenly stopped and looked around. 

I had no clue where I was going and I was seriously tired. I kept walking straight with my head down. It only shot up when I heard a huge growl. 

My wold eyes met brown ones and I backed up only to run into another wolf with blue eyes. I backed away to the side and the two shifted and slipped on shorts.They approached me with annoyance on their face.

"Don't give us a hard time just shift." I t-shirt was thrown my way and I slowly went behind a tree and shifted slipping on the shirt.

It was so cold out but werewolves were always warm...only if you eat a lot. We do have a huge appetite so imagine if you barely got anything. Wasn't good for me at all.

I came out shivering and rubbing my arms. I wouldn't look them in the eyes though. My hair was greasy and I was dirty. 

My arm was grabbed I was pulled further into the woods until a big house came into view. People stopped what they were doing and stared at me. 

I was scared with the glares and growls and now my arm was starting to hurt with his death grip on my arm.

I was thrown into a cage and I sat on the nasty mattress and curled up in a ball trying to keep myself from dying from the cold air down here.

I didn't know how long it had been before I was grabbed and brought up into the house that supplied heat. I was still shivering but not as much. 

The brown eyed one was bringing me up when we stopped and he knocked on a fancy door. "Alpha I have the rogue."

"Come on in."

I was brought in with the death grip still on my arm. That's where my eyes were planted. I let out a gasp when it tightened. "Ow!" I couldn't help but yelp. 

"It should hurt." The Alpha spat at me. I moved my eyes up and met his. He growled before his eyes shifted to brown eyes. "Leave us Kyle." Kyle left with a nod and I looked at my arm. It was bruising. 

I felt breathing on my head and looked up to see him standing right in front of me with a clenched jaw.

"I can't believe I mated with this." He spat out looking at me in disgust. I gasped and tears filled my eyes. "Just tell me your name."