5

Somehow I could tell he was pissed at me.

I was messing with him. His parents left and I was treating Wes kinda like a baby. But not before I knew what was wrong with him. 

He was sitting staring at his clean plate while I was making his dinner. I stopped letting the ground meat cook. I took a seat next to him and he moved his gaze to mine. 

"I know I was having fun earlier treating you like a child and I'm sorry...When I first came here to help. I literally came here to get you back up and running and then go away like you wanted. You can't yell at me because of your wolf and I know you hate this. I'm sorry." I said getting up and finished cooking before I made a bunch of tacos and held out the plate in front of Wes. He took 5 and I took 2.

We ate in silence of course. After I cleaned up, I took Wes up stairs and he changed and got in bed. I sat next to him and he stared at me waiting for me to say something.

"Let me talk to your wolf." I said with a slight hint of sadness in my voice that I tried to hide. When those hazel eyes turned silver and he sat up and smiled at me I knew.

"Carson. It's nice to talk to you." He said with that big smile of his.

"This isn't right. If he doesn't want me, you can't force him to. I don't want to force him on me cause I know this isn't real. I wouldn't be here if it were and I don't want to live this way. So please let him say whatever and let me go." I said blinking back tears.

He brought me in for a kiss before nodding and that's when I watched as that sad face with silver eyes changed to a blank face with hazel eyes, then it turned back to the angry hazel eyes of Wes.

I got off the bed and turned to Wes one more time. "I was having fun. Torturing you since you couldn't talk back to me. But it wasn't right. I couldn't live the way of knowing that you were forced on me. If you don't want me than you don't want me. I know what's right and what's wrong....that was wrong. I Carson, accept your rejection." I said with a lone tear rolling down my cheek.

I felt the pain again but it wasn't as bad. Wes held his chest and groaned and I left his room and walked out the front door. I passed some pack members and they gave me confused looks. 

I just simply gave them a small smile before I kept walking until I hit the woods. I stopped and turned to see the pack members all looking at me with confused looks once again. I shifted and ran far into the woods...

Wes's POV (Ohhhh would you look at this)

She was treating me like a child. I wanted to yell at her but my wolf took that from me. I stared down at my empty plate until I felt Carson next to me. 

I met her eyes and she spoke. "I know I was having fun earlier treating you like a child and I'm sorry...When I first came here to help. I literally came here to get you back up and running and then go away like you wanted. You can't yell at me because of your wolf and I know you hate this. I'm sorry."

She got back up and cooked. Hmm...

After we ate in silence we were back up in my room when she asked to talk to my wolf. I felt him push forward, after all he had the upper want right now.

When it was over she accepted my rejection. She winced but I held my chest and groaned. When I looked up she was gone. 

I felt empty...It was a weird feeling. I thought over everything on how she actually truly helped me. How good her hands felt in my hair. I seen the resistance in her eyes to not look at my abs. 

How I watched her make me food. I thought of how she would make it for our kids...It didn't sound like a bad idea anymore.

She hadn't been weak...She had been strong. Throughout everything I didn't see how strong she was. I had to give this a try...At least for her.

Carson's POV

Once I was far enough out I climbed a tree and went closer to the pack house to see everything. I even seen Wes running around and asking people something I couldn't pick up.

He stopped and looked out into the woods and grabbed fist fulls of his hair. Why was he out here? What was he looking for?

I watched as he went into the pack house and I seen him through his blinds. He sat himeself down in that chair again.

Maybe he would get up and go home again...I told myself he would go back to his room in his own house as I fell asleep in the tree.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up when I almost fell out of the tree. It was still dark out but Wes's office light was on. God dammit Wes. I watched him pace around in that office.

I growled before climbing down the tree and storming into the house and burst in the office door. "Wes I swear to god! I helped you for a reason! It was so you wouldn't sit in your office and do nothing the whole time!" I yelled at him.

He stopped pacing and turned towards me. "You left without me answering you! I'm still in here because of you!"

"You know it's always one step forwards and two steps back with you Wes. Everything I've been doing has been for you and you just throw it all away! You have a pack to run! You rejected me so you don't get to mope around in here depressed! You have a pack you need to protect and keep alive and your not doing shit!"

By now I'm pretty sure we'd woken up everybody on the land.

"You know I went running after you so we could give us a chance! But now I don't want to!"

"You know what!? Be that way Wes whatever! I'll watch from the trees as your pack falls because your to damn stupid to work for it to survive!" I yelled poking my finger into his chest.

"It's your pack too!" He yelled. 

"Really!? Is it Wes!? It's not mine because you never wanted me! You never gave me a chance! You took one god damn look and told me I was weak! You didn't know the person behind the look! You judge way to fucking easily and that's gonna get you killed one day!"

I can't believe I just realized how close we were...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1163~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it's out. 

Now onto 6 :)