11

I was going to meet them.

We were in the car driving there right now. I was meeting my family. The family I thought hated me and didn't want me.

"Were here Carson." Tommy said from the drivers seat. "Wait in the backyard and I'll go get them."

I nodded and went around back while Wes and Tommy went inside. When I got to the back yard it looked familiar.

I found myself walking towards the woods. But then I stopped and turned around going to the bricks on the house remembering something in my dream. I don't remember exactly what I was looking for but I still looked cause I remembered this yard.

I pulled a loose brick out of the wall and found paper. I grabbed them and opened the first one up. It was really frail.

I remember the lady in my dream showing me these except they weren't frail, they were still clean and brand new. 

I trailed my finger down it and my finger stopped on my name. I signed this. It was just a silly little portrait. Same with the others. 

I heard an 'oh my god' and looked up to see Tommy standing there at the door with a whole bunch of people.

I put the brick back but held onto the pictures. One lady walked up to me and she had brown hair with hazel eyes. I knew her name. I knew that I knew it I just couldn't remember.

She looked into my eyes and turned back to the group and nodded to them. I just stood there twiddling my thumbs when a lady walked up to me with broken blue eyes. The man who also had broken eyes walked up to me too.

The woman wrapped her arm's around me and sobbed. I didn't know what to do. I just set my hands on her back. 

Soon everybody was standing in front of me. Tommy was about to introduce them to be while Wes held my hand. 

"This is Tristan and Heather. My parents." (Okay so I messed up. Sam was Scarlett's brother not her son. So Tommy's dad would be Tristan. Okay glad I caught that.)

"This is Tilly and Griffin. Your grandparents. Your dad's parents. Scarlett and Julian. Our grandparents. Your mom's parents. Chloe your aunt. Piper our aunt. And me. Tommy your little cousin." He said smiling before frowning again. "Now for your parents."

I followed Tommy and the pack cemetery is where he brought me. We walked closer and he pointed to her grave before walking back to stand with everybody else.

I knelt down in front of her grave and looked back to see everybody standing a far distance away. I know they could still hear me though.

"From the things I now remember you were a good mom and a good person. I spent my whole life thinking you didn't want me. That you didn't love me. You spent your time buried in the ground loving me. I wish you were here. I want to meet you. I wanna remember you." I said. Now I was crying. A woman with blonde hair and blue eyes flashed in my head and she was crying too.

"But I did meet you...You were in my dreams. I just didn't remember your face. I'm sorry I hated you. I love you mom..." I said getting up wiping my tears and walking back over to my family. "Okay. Now is it my dad?" I asked Tommy.

He nodded and we walked into the hospital. People gave me curious looks wondering who I was. I was stopped in front of a room.

Tommy opened the door for me and I walked in and sat in the chair next to the bed. I opened one picture that was sighed 'Daddy'. I set it on his stomach where the blanket's stopped and took his hand in my hands. 

I looked at his peaceful face. "Please wake up. I can't loose you too. I know your probably in your head with mom and at peace but daddy I need you too. I understand you don't want to leave her but please." I cried. My tears dropped on our joined hands as I cried. "Daddy please wake up." I sobbed resting my forehead against his stomach where the picture was. 

It fell on the floor but I was to busy crying. I felt his hand squeeze mine and my head shot up and I looked at his face.

His heart rate started going up really fast and the doctors and nurses came in and pushed me out of the room. I cried and Wes hugged me until it was all over.

Soon all the people left until one doctor was left. "I think he almost woke up but the pain of loosing his mate is keeping him under in his comatose state where most likely....his mate is, and if he thinks Carson is dead too, your most likely there with them." He said turning to me for the last part.

"So if he wakes up..." My grandma Tilly said. 

"He could very well die." The doctor said frowning. 

"But he might not?" I asked the doctor.

"It's a 50/50 chance." He said nodding. 

I walked back in the room and grabbed my dad's hand again. "Daddy listen to me. I'm Carson, your daughter. I'm alive and I'm okay but please wake up and live. Mom may not be here but I'm here and I want to meet you. I wanna hear stories about you and mom and our family...Don't leave me." I said before leaving when he didn't move again.

Before we all knew it, it was dark and we were all heading to bed. When me and Wes were getting ready for bed he started talking.

"Carson I don't want you to get your hopes up..." he said bringing me close to him. 

"I know. I just want to know him. I want him to wake up or I'll never have any memories of them...Not the good ones anyways."

I sighed before we both fell asleep in each others arms.

.

.

.

.

"Come on mommy and daddy! Let's go play tag!" Little me yelled. "Tag your it!" I yelled taping my dads leg before running away and into the woods.

At first they were laughing. Then they stopped and I looked back at them again and they were scared and running towards me. 

"No Carson stop!! Get back here!" My dad yelled.

But when i turned around I ran straight into something furry. When I looked up I seen a wolf with red eyes growling at me. 

I screamed and I was grabbed by the arm by my dad and he handed me to mommy. She held me close and kissed my cheek.

Soon we were surrounded and back up against a tree. I was set down and I planted myself against the tree. My parents shifted and growled at the rogues surrounding us. 

Then they all started fighting. We were winning until a wolf bit mommy's neck. I watched as the rogue ripped open her neck making her drop dead. 

I screamed. "No mommy!!!" 

My dad stopped and looked over whimpering. All the rogues attacked him at once biting all over his body until he collapsed. 

"Daddy no, please!!" I screamed out crying.

A rogue shifted smirking and grabbed me. I was kicking and screaming. But they got me and took me away...

That's when I shot up sweating from the bed with Wes sleeping soundly beside me. I looked around and let the tears fall.

It's all my fault...

~~~~~~~~~~~~1300^~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think there will probably be 15 chapters like the last one.

Maybe 16 though.

So 4 or 5 more to go... Boo...