Epilogue (15)

"Riley don't put that on your brothers head!" I scolded her. But the cute little 4 year old poured her pudding on her 3 year old brother's head. I don't think she liked Xander very much. Then Jules started crying in my arms. The little 1 year old of the group.

I stopped for a moment and looked at the ceiling. "Why. Why did you have to get me pregnant so much Wes."

"Cause I love you." I heard. I looked back down and seen Wes standing in the kitchen doorway holding a 6 year old Tyson on his hip. 

"If you loved me you would pull out man." I said rocking Jules making her stop her tears and pointing a finger at Wes. 

I walked over to Xander and grabbed him as soon as he started crying and took him into Jules's room so I could lay him down before taking the chocolate pudding covered Xander into the bath. 

I washed the pudding out of his blonde locks and got him in clean clothes before taking him back downstairs so he could play. Not knowing where Wes went I went back into the kitchen and grabbed Riley taking her upstairs and into her room.

"You can't put your food on your brother's head. Better yet any head or anybody. So now you have a time out until I say you can play.

"No mommy! Please I'll be good I promise!" She said her hazel eyes filling with tears. 

"Riley please don't start." I said running a hand down the side of my face. "It's only for a little bit baby you'll be okay." I said before shutting the door behind me and I slid down the wall and let the tears fall.

"Carson? Carson why are you crying?" I heard Wes say concerned. 

He wrapped his arm's around me and I cried in his shoulder. "Stop getting me pregnant." I sobbed.

"Are you pregnant again?" He asked as I sobbed. Now that made me sob even harder and I got up and walked into the bathroom.

I grabbed the last pregnancy test in the box and peed on it. I wiped my tears from my face and Wes walked in. 

"Is it really that bad having my kids." He said frowning at me. 

"No it's not I-"

"So what's the problem is your pregnant again!?" He said getting mad.

"Your never here Wes! I can't handle 3 kids while you take Tyson out with you all the time! How am I supposed to handle 4 of them especially with a newborn! Oh and what about when you leave Tyson with me!? I can't handle all 4 and maybe 5 at once!" I yelled at him.

"So then why don't you just leave!" He yelled at me. "You know what....I'm visiting my dad. Have fun handling your kids." I grabbed the test and threw it in the trash not bothering to look at it. 

I opened the bathroom door to see all the kid's except Jules sitting outside the door crying. "Momma don't leave." Tyson said crying. 

"I just need some time baby. I'll be back soon." I said before going in our room and getting a bag ready. 

I was just about to leave our room but Wes wouldn't let me. "You can't just leave them. They don't think your coming back." He said still angry.

"I'm not abandoning my kids Wes. I'll be gone for a day, two at the most. You can handle taking care of them on your own. Lord knows I did it." I said rolling my eyes and pushing past Wes.

Riley came walking up to me with a quivering lip. "Mommy I'm sowwy!" She cried. "Pwease don't weave because of me." She grabbed onto my pant leg and I bent down and picked her up. 

I let her cry into my shoulder until she fell asleep and I set her in her bed. I was about to walk out the front door when Wes caught my arm. I didn't turn around though. 

"Please don't go Carson." He said sounding broken.

I looked back and looked into his eyes. "Wes I think we both know we need time away from each other."

"No we don't Carson. Stay."

"I need a break Wes why can't you understand that!?"

"Because if I were you I wouldn't take time away from my family! Were not going to split up because were mates! Stop running away when you can't handle it!"

"Shut up Wes! You deal with it all for 1 day and see how I feel when my husband isn't here to help!" I yelled at him tearing my arm away and speeding off in my car. 

I ignored everybody at my old pack and went to see my mom. "Mom I don't know what to do. Me and Wes are always fighting and he's never there to help me." I said sobbing. "I don't want to fight with him but it's so hard without him there. I can't handle all of my kids how sad is that? Now I'm probably pregnant again when I just had Jules last year. Of course if I am pregnant I want him or her I just don't know if I can handle it. I do know that what you would probably say to me. "Go back to your family. Suck it up cause it'll get better." You're just that amazing mom. I love you, bye."

I got in my car and drove back home. A car ran a red light so I slammed on the braked causing me to push myself forwards and my stomach slammed onto the steering wheel. 

Oh god. I said rushing back home. I jumped out of my car forgetting to shut the door and ran inside and up to the bathroom. 

I dug through the trash. and grabbed the test I took earlier. "Please don't be positive. Please don't be positive." But when I looked...it was positive. Now for the final blow. 

I slowly looked down at my light colored jeans to see the crotch part was red. I gasped covering my mouth with a shaky hand and sobbing resting my head against the cool white tiles with my hand on my stomach. 

We werewolves may heal fast but you can't heal what has been killed. I realized it was 1 am since it took forever to drive to my old pack.

I heard footsteps and soon his voice. "Oh it's positive isn't it? That's why your crying because my child is a disgrace." He spat at me. 

I lifted my had and pointed to my pants and then to the test and sobbed. "My baby's dead." I sobbed out and Wes's face paled.

Wes fell to his knees and hugged me to him. "I'm sorry I wanted to leave. I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry I didn't want to get pregnant again. I'm sorry I killed our baby." I sobbed letting my arm's hang at my sides. "I came back to apologize and to suck it up and be a family. Even with the new baby but then someone ran a red light and I slammed on the breaks." 

"Shhhh Carson it's not your fault. It's not your fault shhh baby I forgive you as long as you forgive me."

I nodded before Wes picked my up in his arms and brought me into our room and into our bathroom before getting me un dressed and filled the tub with water and put me in it. 

I learned to suck it up and be a family. I learned that Wes had Alpha business he had to deal with and it wasn't his fault. 

This is how we became the strong family we are now. 

I did get my happy ending and although there were a bunch of bumpy patches I did get it. I got my family, I got my mate. 

I got my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~1310~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END 

Oh my lord.

SO...yeah lot's of sad moments. 

But ya know they happen

Epilogues don't all have to be happy.

They don't have to end with the kids all grown up while the mates have sex and shit.

Or whatever.

Peace