Babysitter

MICHAEL (6)
Michael was on his way out to a dentist appointment when he called Calum to come and babysit you. To say you were joyed was an understatement. You absolutely adored Calum with your little heart and maybe you had a crush on him but you didn't dare tell Michael.

"Promise you won't have too much fun without me?" Michael pleaded and pointed a finger towards you.

"Promise!" You giggled and shuffled closer to Calum.

After your brother left, Calum immediately scooped you up by your underarms and made rocket ship noises while racing you to the kitchen counter. He placed you on top while shuffling through the grocery bag he had brought with him. Your eyes gleamed with joy as he pulled out candy and handed it to you.

"Thank you!" You hugged him, feeling his arm engulf you back.

"No problem kid. But there's only one option here, we gotta eat all of this so Michael doesn't eat the rest when he gets back." Calum smiled at you and gave you a quick tickle. You nodded harshly, snatching the gummy worms from his hand and scampering over to the couch. "Hey! You get back here!" He laughed and chased after you, attacking you with tickles. "Give me those worms!" He shouted playfully as you held them in your death grip.

"Never!" You managed to yell out from your laughter.

After a whole lot of tickles and threats, you gave up the worms and were forced to say that Calum was the best babysitter in the world.

You didn't mind though, Calum was the best in your eyes. It was after you had eaten every box and bag of candy Calum brought and watched Die Hard that you crashed next to him. Michael returned shortly after and chuckled once he saw the empty candy wrappers and chocolate spread across your mouth.

LUKE (3)
"(Y/n), Lukey's gonna be right back okay?" Luke calmed you, bouncing you on his hip while tears welled in your eyes. You shook your head and fisted his shirt. "I promise, two hours and I'll be right back here." He held out his pinky and you nodded, wrapping yours around his. Luke handed you off to Ashton and you whimpered.

"Bye Lukey." You pouted your lip and waved. Ashton rubbed your back soothingly and swayed back and forth.

"So what fun are we gonna have together, (y/n)? Just you and me." He asked, setting you down to your feet. You pointed to the kitchen table where you had lots of paints set up and paper nearby. Ashton nodded and lead you to the table, excitedly putting newspaper down and waiting for you to paint a picture.

"No." You stated and shook your head.

"You don't want to paint?" Ashton cocked his head to the side.

"I want to paint on you." You crossed your arms and stood in front of him. Ashton sighed, but quickly turned his face into a smile.

"Alright but I better be really pretty afterwards." He winked and grabbed your hand, putting newspaper all over the ground.

By the time you were finished glorifying Ashton, he had a blue avatar arrow down his forehead, purple paint globed in his hair, and a mixture of everything else on his arms and legs. He didn't care though, the paint was washable and you were happy instead of crying about Luke.

However, when he did arrive, he just sighed, laughed, and took numerous pictures of the two of you. He posted one on Instagram with the caption of 'Looks like we've got ourselves an artist of the year.'