Chapter 3

Nico's POV

It is September 11, the day before school and I am on my way to see the mansion that the gods built us. I hate to admit but I really miss (Y/N). I have a crush on her but I will never tell anyone. I was really sad that  (Y/N) can't go to Goode High with you, she would be in your grade and you could have the same classes.

Your thoughts are pushed aside because you pull up to a huge white mansion. It was made out of greek marble, golden giled greek columns supporting the temple-like porch roof. The front of the house was surrounded by two almost seperate looking houses, except they were connected. The light,ashen tiled roof piled up was crowned with scenes from our quest and wars. There were three stories and the third looked like an observation room because it was almost made completely of glass. The whole building was etched with greek symbols and pictures. There was a huge front yard surrounded by black fence with spikes at the top. The door had a picture of everyone at the Empire State building holding up their weapons after we defeated Kronos and his army of monsters. On the inside they living room has pale blue couches, mahogany coffee tables and cream shagpile carpets and a beautiful fireplace. Two grand stair cases snaked around the two sides of the living room. We all ran upstairs.

The first door said Piper in greek. When we opened the door there was a queen sized bed with purple blankets and pillows,  the floor was wooden and a medium brown ,the walls were a light pink, a huge flat screen tv on the wall, and a make up station like the ones for actors. There was also a balcony. The room across from that said Jason is dark blue. The walls were like the ones in his cabin, the floor the same way, he had a queen sized bed, the same sized flat screen tv and a case full of game controllers and consoles. The next two that were across from each other were Hazel and Franks. They were the same but Hazel's name and room were a light yellow and brown and Frank's was red . Then it was mine. It was black and grey, but not as depressing as the Hades cabin. I had aqueen sized bed and a huge tv with a stereo with a giant glass case full of CDs. Across from mine was (Y/N)'s but we did not want to open it if she was not here. Then it was Percy and Annabeth's room. Yes, they share a room. It was the biggest out of all. It was sea green and grey and the floor looked like sand.  it also smelled like the sea.There was i book case and a balcony overlooking the ocean and a pool.'Oh my gods we are living on the beach and we also have a pool.'

Each room also had monster proof phones, tablets and laptops that were out favorite color and a set of car keys.( yes i know I am not old enough to drive but i got keys too.)

It was getting late so we all went into our rooms and went to sleep.

Nico POV

It is now September 20, the second week of school. The girls are all staring at me but the good thing is no one asked me out. Everything is boring and just wish (Y/N) was here. Our house is awesome. Apparently it started getting built two months ago, just after the war and just got finished. People thought that the president was building a new vacation house. Now everyone thinks that we are rich and only makes them want to date or be us more. I am known as the 'most popular and hottest' guy in freshman year and also the boys varsity soccer team captain. Yes, I play soccer.( so do you)Percy is swim, and basketball Captain and the hottest guy in school, Frank is the wrestling team captain and Jason is football captain. Annabeth is the hottest girl in school. Piper and Hazel are also wanted by every guy too. After school Chiron IMed us and told us we had a surprise coming. Drama is also coming too!