Chapter 24

Your POV

I wake up still in Nico's chest. He is still asleep but his arms are not going to leave my waist until he wakes up. He looks so peaceful, angelic just like his surname. He looks like his age. When he is awake he could easily go as 18 or 19. I reach my arm up and run my fingers through his silky dark hair. Then he opens his dark eyes after a few minutes. He breaths in deep and sighs. 

"Hey." he says deep from sleep.

"Hey."

"Want to go train?"

"Sure but where?"

"We have a training room in the back of the castle."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"You were still hurt and if I would have told you earlier, you would have snuck in and hurt yourself even more."

I sigh because I know it's true. "You know me to well."

He smirks. "I know and go get ready, meet me in the dining room."

"Okay." I get of him and go to my room and get changed. I felt cold without his touch.

When I am done I see him in the dining room and we eat cereal. Demeter.

After we eat, he leads me to the back of the palace.

The room is huge. It has wooden dummies and targets for archery. It reminds me of camp.

"Wanna go (Y/L/N)?" ( your last name)

I smirk. "Your on Di Angelo."

He goes easy on me, I can tell. I guess he still thinks I am hurt. Sweet of him. I knock his sword out of his hand and put mine to his neck. 

"I win."

"Round two?"

He goes to pick up his sword but it is closer to me. I pick it up and run out of the room. I hear his footsteps behind me. I run up and down stairs to try to throw him off but he sticks to me. I run up the stairs and try to open my door but two strong arms wrap around my waist and pick me up.

"That was not nice." he pants. He turns around and opens his door still holding me. He walks in and places me on his bed on my back. I still have his sword in my hand and go to get up but he pins my arms above my head but my wrist.

"I'll take that." He pins both my wrist with one of his hands and takes his sword with the other. I move my leg and try to kick him. He sets the sword down on the floor and presses his body on mine so I can't move.

"Trying to escape huh?" He asked. "Apologies and maybe I will lets you go."

"Never."

He moves closer to my face. "You sure?" I gulp, he is so close to my face.

"Yep."

He studies my face for a moment and gets closer to my face. Then he kisses me. After a few moments I start to kiss him back. He slides his tongue against my lip asking for entrance. I grant it. His tongue explores my mouth while I explore his. We kiss for a few more minutes then pull back gasping for air. Then he starts to kiss my neck. He moves down it biting it softly. When he reaches the spot my breath hitches.

"Found it." I could feel his smirk on my neck.

"Whatever." I smile. OMG I JUST MADE OUT WITH MY CRUSH!!!

"So does this mean we are a couple?" he asked.

"I guess it does."

"Good because I want to be able to do this whenever I want." He kisses me again.

"Your wish is granted." I mumble against his lips.