Chapter 4

Your POV

Right now I am riding you pegasus, Caspian. He is pure black like blackjack but he has emerald eyes. Anyway I am going to the mansion while everyone is at school to surprise them when they get home. This is great, not only do you get to stay in a huge mansion with all your friends, your birthday is in six days, the 27th of September.

Right now you are exploring your house and it is HUGE.

My room is a light sea green with sand colored wooden flooring. I also have a giant flats screen and a case full of music and video games and a balcony overlooking the sea and a pool. I love my room, it even smells like the beach.

I walk back down stairs and find the kitchen and there is a pizza oven, oven, microwave, an island and a huge fridge. I walk over to one of the counters to find a note:

Dear Heroes,

To show how thankful we are, we built you this house but it will never repay you guys. 

You don't have to pay for anything but if you need anything, Hades got everyone their own never ending debit cards, Aphrodite did the clothes, Zeus does the electric, Poseidon the pluming and water, and Hephaestus made monster proof tecnology and built the house and Athena designed the house.

Hope you guys have a relaxing stay at your house

All the gods and goddesses

Right after you read the word goddesses, I  hear the door open and voices.I ca

Voice 1: Stupid monster. It sounds like Nico.

Voice 2: I know but we didn't get killed. That has to be Frank.

Then I get the best idea, to scare them.

I sneak out of the kitchen and peer behind the wall to find the seven and Nico.

Three, Two, One," AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I let out the loudest most ear spitting scream I could.

Everyone takes out their weapons and covers their ears and I just fall on the floor laughing.

"You ahahahah should ahahahah seen your hahahaha faces hahaha!"

"Y/N)!" Everyone cheers.'At least they don't seem mad.'

"What are you doing here?", Percy asked while giving me a hug. 

"Well Persassy, I got attacked by a monster, got bored and decided to annoying you guys."

"Mission accomplished" grumbled Nico.

"Come 'ere Neeks"I say with outstreched arms. "I only learned from the best"I smirked.

He smirks back at me and then walks to me and gives me a bear hug.

"Missed you" He whispers in you ear so no one can hear.

"Missed you too" You whisper back.

"Now I saw a pool out back and I want to go swimming" Persassy ruins my moment with Nico.

"I'm in!"You cheer.  "Of course, the Poseidon kids do." grumbled Nico again.

"Neeks it will be fun" I beg. "Find but only for you" he sighed.

I run up the stairs to my room so no one can see the light pink blush on my cheeks.

I open my closet and find a light sea green bikini and puts it on.

Being a Poseidon kid has perks. I just jump off your balcony into a twelve foot deep pool.

Persassy does the same, only to get yelled at by Annabeth.

Percy is in sea green trunks, Annabeth in a grey bikini, Frank and Hazel are not coming and I start to wonder wear Death Breath is.

He walks outside in black trunks. He looks hot and I can feel the blush come back on my face. I dive under the water and sit on the bottom until I feel the blush has gone away, then go back up.

"So, how is school?" I ask.

They all grumble.